BTC USD 81,725.8 Gold USD 4,133.55
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - Public Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And regarding the case: the issue is taken to professional lawyers (now I can't disclose their names) and they will do their best to sue the FXopen Scam Company Management (should not be very hard, since, like I previously said, there seem to be 1-2 persons in this "management" in total).

I hope you excuse my being offline for a while, I need to put my thoughts together and reply to this thief's "letter".
 
And regarding the case: the issue is taken to professional lawyers (now I can't disclose their names) and they will do their best to sue the FXopen Scam Company Management (should not be very hard, since, like I previously said, there seem to be 1-2 persons in this "management" in total).

I hope you excuse my being offline for a while, I need to put my thoughts together and reply to this thief's "letter".

make sure u didnt offline for forever:)
 
wait...wait....admin fxopen said that he's does not admit erlan's as his client right? right now were talking about document mean than who's lying here?come on admin fxopen ....is erlan is your client or not....??

k...as far as I know fxopen admin deny erlan as his client...than lord said about erlan's document...what the hell....who's lying right now?

We have the documents sent by "erlan" as our company was responsible for clients support. Also, please ask me, not "lord" as I am representative of the company.
 
I just finished reading http://www.erlan.info/

Im not bias in this thread, just need feedback from both party

1st question i need Erlan to answer.

1) if your are a Professional Trader, why u gived fake ID as your already now in their term n condition they can hold any witdrawal if you made a fake ID. Any Pro trader will know that..

Fake ID, hide identity, using alternate IP.

2) Still waiting respond regarding the Gmail Issues.

3) If you claim that you already brought this issues to authorities, i think the one who will be question was you. FXopen also have some proof to defend their right.

Based on my understanding, every company have their own PnP and they cannot disclosed their e-gold account to 3rd party. No broker will done that.

Even erlan did deposit and FXo did received the money. Erlan still cannot get the money as using Fake ID.
 
And regarding the case: the issue is taken to professional lawyers (now I can't disclose their names) and they will do their best to sue the FXopen Scam Company Management (should not be very hard, since, like I previously said, there seem to be 1-2 persons in this "management" in total).

I hope you excuse my being offline for a while, I need to put my thoughts together and reply to this thief's "letter".

reply to their fantasy story :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12111
USD / JPY
157.887
GBP / USD
1.32289
USD / CHF
0.83180
USD / CAD
1.42253
EUR / JPY
177.009
AUD / USD
0.69582
Back
Top
Log in Register