BTC USD 83,006.6 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - Public Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
My name is Erlan Saduakasov and this is to warn you about scammers calling themselves FXOpen.com. I DO NOT OFFER ANY SERVICES to you, and I DO NOT WANT TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. This is only a warning for your information. If you don't want to lose all your money and be robbed by these disgusting cheaters, do not send them any money. They pretend to be a honest Forex broker, but in fact the STEAL your money, in case you begin to gain profit. What they want - is to make the trader lose and take his money.

The rough facts are: I deposited 50000 USD to this scam company. I made 80000 USD profit. Then I tried to withdraw my money, but these scammers did not give me my money back. They have just stolen it! The complete story with screenshots and phone calls records is available at http://fxopen.info. I contacted police, Interpol and FBI, and the case is being investigated.
I am doing my best to bring this information to everyone. If you gain 500 USD profit - they will withdraw it, and everything seems fine. But in fact, this way they wait for you to deposit USD 5000 or more - and then steal your money. Like a scam HYIP or any other online cheaters.

Thank you and I hope you will not let FXopen.com (or whatever other sites they have) cheat on you and steal your money.

Regards, Erlan Saduakasov



hahahahaha:eek: :eek: :eek:
where rite now erlan:)) ..
why keep quite:p ..
have a something wrong:-?
can i help you..
kihkihkih:))
 
hahahahaha:eek: :eek: :eek:
where rite now erlan:)) ..
why keep quite:p ..
have a something wrong:-?
can i help you..
kihkihkih:))

ko tak tanya gak ke FXO manager tu mana?
tak gelak guling2 gak ke kat FXO Manager?
 
ape cite ek pertemuan hari sabtu aritu..
ke xjadi..hehe :D
 
hmm..mcm da syp je thread nie..
sape2 xmo wat conclusion ke..
tukang wat conclusion pg mana?..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register