Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have seen this email.
2 izery:
It looks as though this email was added later, because this is actually the first time I see it. I think it was sent later with a changed date by FXOpen Scam Company.
I am talking with my friend system administrator now, and as he gives his verdict on how this could happen - I will post it here.
Like I said before, when I opened the position - the terminal ALLOWED me to do so.
The only thing I can suspect is that they changed time on their mail server, but I can't say for sure. When this email was received there were around 15 emails in this mailbox (not over 100 like now) and I really couldn't miss it.
To other,
FYI, does everybody know the meaning of neutral and discussion in this thread ? When somebody try to question erlan, there some "Guy" always try condemn other.. For them, FXopen is SCAm and Scam it is. They did not know the meaning of investigation. Just nodded their head when hear about something whether is was a hoax or not..
Is just like Kes satay haji samuri like we all discuss before.. nghehe.. just like that, just rather believe it blindly other that investigate 1st..
In this thread, There were 2 group.. One sided is from Erlan side where they always cheer for erlan statement out of nothing.. other side is a group of people who like to investigate 1st and then made judgment after that..
IF you only sided on ERLAN jer.. does that mean neutral to you ? when somebody question Erlan statement, as always, they simply said that your are a cheerleader, or anjing internet or etc.. ??
Its not about money, if you wanted to witdrwn from FXopen just go, there no problem until now regarding withdrawal.
To made think clear, here both group point of view.. Its not my personal view, i just compile it based on thread. You can add it if you want after this if i miss anything.
ERLAN group point of View
+FXopen is scammer as they have deleted his account and not returning the money amounting almost 50K initial deposit.
+ have a prove of details statement and e-gold
+ this broker dont regulate under NFA.
+ the broker allowed
+ Wont stop until Fxpen return the money
+ Try to made people aware and leave Fxopen
Wait and See Group
+ Already checked erlan e-gold access and gmail account.
+ Believe MAYBE erlan is one of previous partner so he know where is the Loop Hole in order to condemn FXopen. Just maybe.
+ Wait Erlan feedback regarding Gmail issues where he already received the leverage e-mail.+ he claim that he was a professional trader, why he still made a 150 Lot evethough he know that only 1:500 leverage manage to to do that. Furthermore, its almost 300% used of margin. what kind of MM was that ? and then after that he tried to withdrawn all of it, more like a hit n run scheme.(like HYIP)
+ After received some question from other party, he usually seem have to wait from somebody (or group) before comeback with the answer.
As conclusion, better we wait how this thread progress. I do not said that im backing up FXopen.. Just try to be Neutral here. We welcome all feedback from both groups and then we analyse.That what is Forum is all about..
Again, if this case already raise a RED Flag within you, just do whatever you think you should. No restriction.
Learn to use your emotion to think but not think with your emotions.
Phone conversation log:
-Hello
-Hello
-Hello? Yes?
-Do you speak english?
-Yes, yes, you are calling from Kazakhstan, yes yes?
-I have been asked to call two hours... two hours ago.
-Yes yes yes, she will be with you know, just a second please.
-Hello
-Hello. uhh.. I'm calling in two hours just like like we said before
-Yes I'm expecting your call. We contacted our manager, he's asking what method do you use.
-How do i contact the manager?
-Sorry?
-I just didn't get your last phrase, how do I contact.. contact the manager?
-Ok he is online with you now and he is asking if.. what method do you use? E-gold or webmoney or cashU, you know what I'm talking about?
-Hold on a second please, we would like to have it withdrawn by e-gold
-E-gold?
-Yep
-Do you need the purse number? The e-gold account number?
-Hold on a second please.
-Yeah, sure
-Excuse me?
-Yes sure
-Hello?
-Yeah
-Can i have your name please?
-My name is Erlan Saduakasov.
-Sorry
-My name is.. first name is Erlan and...
-Elan?
-E-r-a-...e-r-l-a-n. Erlan
-Erlan?
-Yep
-Yeah ok. Where you are from exactly?
-I'm from Kazakhstan
-Kazakhstan
-Ok, the manager is asking you to connect to the office trader cabinet. On our website we have a.. we have a trader's cabinet. Do you ever see it?
-Once again the manager asks to do what?
-Go to our website
-Aha
-Ok. and then choose the trader's cabinet
-Then choose what?
-Trader's cabinet
-Hold on a second please
-Yeah sure
-Just a second.
-Hello?
-Yeah. Just hold on a second im logging in. what should I do in the trader's cabinet.
-Just log in and read the content.
-Do you have a.. did you leave any message there or?
-What?
-Uhhhm.. did you leave any message there or what?
-Im sorry i dont understand, can you raise your voice please?
-I mean what should I see in the trader's cabinet. Do you leave any message there or what?
-Yeah there is.. there are some informations on the trader's cabinet that will be very useful for you, you should read it very carefuly
and try to understand what what it means.
-Ah yeah. Ok.
-Ok. And if you have another... another eh.. another question just call us.
-Yes, ok. We shall read the message and I will call you back. It will be in several minutes.
-Yeah, sure, ok
-Ok, thank you.
-You are welcome, bye.