ptaczek
Junior Member
- Messages
- 67
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2008
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
that's not problem
cause the reader is more than i and you![]()
have you see about latest EU analytics report on FXopen analytics page ?
Yes I did
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's not problem
cause the reader is more than i and you![]()
have you see about latest EU analytics report on FXopen analytics page ?
Yes I didA small error in the '23.6 % Fibonacci retracement from 1.4450 to 1.9504' statement. The E/U was never as high as 1.9504 so you can;t draw a fibo retracement between 1.4450 and 1.9504
Don't read it blindly - verify it too
![]()
yes, thank you.
just some human error
will you join the competition which start from tomorrow ?
I will. But Im not a kamikadzeee so I think I will play it correctlyI have heared that competitors are often just gambling to win - all or nothing. If it is so, then Im not gonna win but at least Im gonna train a little bit more
![]()
I am ready for the contest! Anyone of you have joined previous contests?