BTC USD 85,713.5 Gold USD 4,159.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not problem :)

cause the reader is more than i and you:D

have you see about latest EU analytics report on FXopen analytics page ?

Yes I did :) A small error in the '23.6 % Fibonacci retracement from 1.4450 to 1.9504' statement. The E/U was never as high as 1.9504 so you can;t draw a fibo retracement between 1.4450 and 1.9504 ;) Don't read it blindly - verify it too :)
 
Yes I did :) A small error in the '23.6 % Fibonacci retracement from 1.4450 to 1.9504' statement. The E/U was never as high as 1.9504 so you can;t draw a fibo retracement between 1.4450 and 1.9504 ;) Don't read it blindly - verify it too :)

yes, thank you.

just some human error :D

will you join the competition which start from tomorrow ?
 
Dear Clients,

We are proud to announce that a new account verification form feature has been added to the MyFXOpen area.

The new verification form is more secure than the old method of verification by email. Please verify your accounts via the MyFXOpen area as soon as possible.

All trader's should complete account verification via the MyFXOpen area within the next 7 days to be able to make financial operations (Withdrawals, Transfers) on their accounts.

** Please note: All accounts that were previously verified must upload their Identity documents again via the new MyFXOpen area form to stay verified.

We hope you like this new feature upgrade to the MyFXOpen area that will make account verification, more secure, easier and much faster than before.
 
Dear Traders,
The Competition will start 1st of April, 3.00PM GMT
 
yes, thank you.

just some human error :D

will you join the competition which start from tomorrow ?

I will. But Im not a kamikadzeee so I think I will play it correctly :) I have heared that competitors are often just gambling to win - all or nothing. If it is so, then Im not gonna win but at least Im gonna train a little bit more ;)
 
I will. But Im not a kamikadzeee so I think I will play it correctly :) I have heared that competitors are often just gambling to win - all or nothing. If it is so, then Im not gonna win but at least Im gonna train a little bit more ;)

yeahhh, like my friends (maybe me too in first :D ). I will try to be full technical traders on this competition :-?
 
I am ready for the contest! Anyone of you have joined previous contests?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12789
USD / JPY
157.488
GBP / USD
1.32487
USD / CHF
0.82794
USD / CAD
1.42263
EUR / JPY
177.830
AUD / USD
0.69695
Back
Top
Log in Register