BTC USD 84,755.3 Gold USD 4,137.40
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better to send order's number by PM to me so it is easy to check logs and see all information (time of order's execution for example).
 
tomorrow good friday...
trade cuti ke tak???
 
i have problem with fxopen..open and close position is too slow

May I ask you, how slow it is? And how fast would you like it? I have no problems. My orders are executed within 3-4 seconds under normal market conditions.
 
Last edited:
So, market will be quiet for this friday:-?

ok, prepare for next week

I think the next week will be interesting for the USD. FED is planning two auctions to promote liquidity and we have some important news on the schedule!
 
i get this message :)


Dear clients,

we glad to announce that we were added "For Webmasters" section in "My FXOpen" area of the site.

Inside you will finds several variations of banners which you will be able to add to your web resources for attracting clients.



Best regard's,

FXOpen team
 
i get this message :)


Dear clients,

we glad to announce that we were added "For Webmasters" section in "My FXOpen" area of the site.

Inside you will finds several variations of banners which you will be able to add to your web resources for attracting clients.


Best regard's,

FXOpen team

Yeah, I got it too. Im thinking about a trading dedicated web page for some time. Still a mental project but as I know myself it will come into the life eventually. So I welcome this option from fxOpen :)
btw: do you have some website selangorde1?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12553
USD / JPY
157.858
GBP / USD
1.32374
USD / CHF
0.82936
USD / CAD
1.42565
EUR / JPY
177.626
AUD / USD
0.69504
Back
Top
Log in Register