pemenang
Freshie
- Messages
- 45
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2015
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Why can’t I trade at the weekends?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why can’t I trade at the weekends?
2007 tahun marketiva... masa tu aku ingat forex ni salah satu skim hyip nak menipu orang macam banyak kes hyip pada masa tu...
tahun 2009 baru aku mula berjinak dan cari kelas untuk belajar forex...
I hear quite often that a broker provides margin lending… What is it?
A trader should know all basic concepts of trading as leverage margin and spread he is taking in trading .If one is using high leverage or choose a big lot he can face margin call. His margin should be proper .SO first get knowledge to use all tools.
Setiap kali kita melakukan perdagangan kita harus memastikan bahwa perdagangan yang sedang dilakukan di bawah kontrol sehingga kerugian mendapatkan terbatas.![]()
dan pergunakan juga rencana trading yang matang