BTC USD 83,600.0 Gold USD 4,170.98
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Trend Champion

disbellj

Freshie
Messages
1
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Has anyone heard of Forex Trend Champion? Wonder if it is really good or just another piece of crap marketed as great. Having hard time finding a consistently profitable strategy and I've been looking for awhile. Would make an EA out of one if proven profitable consistently.

Regards,

Don
 
I stumbled upon it just now, anyone has tried it out before and what was it like?
 
I stumbled upon it just now, anyone has tried it out before and what was it like?

Probably good for longer time frame like TFH1 and above, when less it sucks..not good for scalping
 
Én is a forex trend champion indikátort keresem. Csak akkor tölthetem le, ha van legalább 1 postom. Bocsi.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13413
USD / JPY
157.491
GBP / USD
1.32287
USD / CHF
0.83571
USD / CAD
1.41982
EUR / JPY
178.302
AUD / USD
0.69861
Back
Top
Log in Register