BTC USD 83,959.0 Gold USD 4,140.52
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Trend Champion

disbellj

Freshie
Messages
1
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Has anyone heard of Forex Trend Champion? Wonder if it is really good or just another piece of crap marketed as great. Having hard time finding a consistently profitable strategy and I've been looking for awhile. Would make an EA out of one if proven profitable consistently.

Regards,

Don
 
I stumbled upon it just now, anyone has tried it out before and what was it like?
 
I stumbled upon it just now, anyone has tried it out before and what was it like?

Probably good for longer time frame like TFH1 and above, when less it sucks..not good for scalping
 
Én is a forex trend champion indikátort keresem. Csak akkor tölthetem le, ha van legalább 1 postom. Bocsi.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13568
USD / JPY
157.353
GBP / USD
1.32335
USD / CHF
0.83313
USD / CAD
1.41901
EUR / JPY
178.702
AUD / USD
0.69866
Back
Top
Log in Register