BTC USD 83,335.8 Gold USD 4,179.49
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Robots VS Manual Trading?

sophieolivia

Freshie
Messages
34
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Points
11
Hi all Carigold forum friends,

It may seem to be quite obvious question here...

Do you prefer Forex Robots or Manual Trading?
(I assume most serious traders here will support Manual Trading)
(Never assume, I may get some surprise answer here

I personally favor Manual Trading & quite against using forex robots...

Let's share your useful analysis & opinion to benefit all of us here

Feel free to exchange ideas here....
 
Manual Trading...

Sbb sy lebih percayakan diri sendiri....:)cgrock:)cgrock
 
kalau saya , dua dua saya sapu . asal boleh buat profit .
 
Hi Sophie, it really depends on what suits you the most. Finding which forex strategies work can be hard. It is not advisable to spend money on expensive forex courses as it is possible to get all the info you need to be a successful forex trader online for free. Forex trading forums like this one are usually good resources. I would also advise getting a company that does free forex seminars / webinars. I would advise company like makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they teach you their strategies for free.
 
Manual system is more profitable ......
 
pakai je dua2... diversify,
yg robot tu pakai seminima risk exposure yg mungkin...

robot martingle pon ok kalau jaga margin
 
robot dari system sendiri insyaAllah ok...kalau robot beli...ada tau ka cara dia entry and exit? dan tau ka camner nak cut loss bila trade dia salah? sendiri jawab la hor...ekekekek...
 
Thank you for sharing...

Yes... using both Manual Trading and EA could be good idea..
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13400
USD / JPY
156.752
GBP / USD
1.32338
USD / CHF
0.83400
USD / CAD
1.41968
EUR / JPY
177.668
AUD / USD
0.69721
Back
Top
Log in Register