BTC USD 85,450.0 Gold USD 4,186.73
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Robots VS Manual Trading?

lebih sukakan ea yg asal dari trading system kita sendiri yg profit..so dari situ convert jadi ea....jadi tk perlu lah 24jam depan pc.apepun kena juga pantau jangan harapkan 100% ea...
 
People want any short cut for earning they not do work hard want any robot who do trading for them for just profits. It is not possible that you just earn here . Robots may work some times ,forever it is not good strategy to depend on them. I trust on manual trading more than robot trading. I can control trading at my on will with manual trading.
 
You can take robots as a secondary option, but you should always trade yourself as you can learn a lot and moreover you can tune robots too.
 
I lke manual trading more, but I began to notice that I make more money on automated trading. I dowmload some free of charge EAs from FreshForex shop and make 15% profit with them. They are based on MT4.
 
People want any short cut for earning they not do work hard want any robot who do trading for them for just profits. It is not possible that you just earn here . Robots may work some times ,forever it is not good strategy to depend on them. I trust on manual trading more than robot trading. I can control trading at my on will with manual trading.

Yeah most of the people use robots as a toll to quick earning but its very difficult to use a robot as you should have good trading experience.
 
I prefer mannual trading, now there are so many important and sudden events happens everyday, EA trading is much risky compared with mannual trading.
 
Trading dengan EA atau manual yang penting kita bisa mengetahui juga kelebihan dan kekuranganya. siap dengan konsekuensinya. yang penting kita harus berusaha membuat kemampuan trading menjadi lebih bagus jika trading manual
 
aku lebih kpd auto trading dgn guna system sendiri.
auto ni tak pening nak monitor selalu, cek sekali sekala jer.

Manual trade kdg2, bila dah yakin trend market.
 
I prefer mannual trading, now there are so many important and sudden events happens everyday, EA trading is much risky compared with mannual trading.

I too admire manual trading it is real trading which is done by a trader. In robot trading sudden loses occur that a trader can not bear because he had less control on robot trading. he can manage manual trading according to the situation any time.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13502
USD / JPY
157.031
GBP / USD
1.32871
USD / CHF
0.83459
USD / CAD
1.41848
EUR / JPY
178.234
AUD / USD
0.69685
Back
Top
Log in Register