BTC USD 83,897.4 Gold USD 4,151.65
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Robots VS Manual Trading?

I think that the best approach is somewhere in the mid-zone. Market is changing so EAs needs to be adjusted. This is why I prefer to spend some time testing EAs signals. Certainly, I will always rely on my analysis and estimated market direction, but will sometimes look at EA for some trading tips
 
with robots (EA), there is a program that uses the stop loss and take profit also in each program. Imagine if done manually of course users will easily stuck out his emotions when there is a change in price.
 
forex robot is only for the advanced trader.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13318
USD / JPY
157.329
GBP / USD
1.32629
USD / CHF
0.83543
USD / CAD
1.42290
EUR / JPY
178.282
AUD / USD
0.69490
Back
Top
Log in Register