BTC USD 84,253.9 Gold USD 4,157.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Robots VS Manual Trading?

I see the trading robots have only one advantage, they are not subject to any emotions, while a person can sometimes take ill-judged decisions against the backdrop of emotions.
 
I am yet to find a consistent Forex Robot for trade. So, for now I stick with Manual trading and cupy system.
 
Manual boleh. Asal boleh control emosi.

Robot kalau ada betul dan bolrh buat profit apa salahnya..hehe
 
Forex trading is a vast field where you will learn something with every trade you would execute. Now, trading has become automatic with different trading robots as they help to grab each and every opportunity. They also help you to take some rest without any tension in mind. Am I right?
 
Forex robots work on a particular algorithm which is based upon the manual trading. Automatic trading is totally dependent upon the maunal. So, you need to focus on the manual trading more than the robots. There is not 100% workable system present on the Forex market!
 
I bought a trading robot two years ago and it gave me a lot of ease and freedom to grab most of the opportunities. Manual trading is the primary requirement for trading as every robot is built on a typical algorithm which is totally based on the fundamental analysis. Thank you so much!
 
While manual trading still has its place, the future belongs to automated trading. However, a good robot manager aka 'Robot Trader' is the key to having to correct balance between a trader and a machine. This is not a about Human VS Robot but rather Human + Robot. Both have a very important role to play.
 
Boleh je guna robot.

Tujuannya untuk tingkatkan produktiviti.

Forex ni macam industri juga.

Industri ni bergerak sabagai satu team.

Kalau otai macam mana pun tak kan berjaya kalau sabagai individu.

Kecualilah kalau individu tu adiwara.
 
I think that it is all based on individual preferences. There are some traders who make a lot of deals during the day so it is convenient for them to use robot. Personall, I prefer to do it manually. Somehow I have impression that I am keeping everything under control by doing it myself.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13407
USD / JPY
157.477
GBP / USD
1.32260
USD / CHF
0.83400
USD / CAD
1.41899
EUR / JPY
178.590
AUD / USD
0.69915
Back
Top
Log in Register