BTC USD 82,950.2 Gold USD 4,144.52
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex recorder ?!

daxi

Freshie
Messages
3
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi people,

I would like to start one interesting topic here about Who is here at board record Forex trader ???

Is anybody above 4 digit earning ?

Regards to all,

d.
 
Hi people,

I would like to start one interesting topic here about Who is here at board record Forex trader ???

Is anybody above 4 digit earning ?

Regards to all,

d.

no one reveal their forex profit here..

its a secret.. :D:D:D:)cgrock

and u?

why asking?:-?
 
I'm earning more than 4 digit...
including decimals :"> :">
 
How can we earn with a forex recorder? Anyone can explain?
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13752
USD / JPY
157.228
GBP / USD
1.32682
USD / CHF
0.83045
USD / CAD
1.41546
EUR / JPY
178.490
AUD / USD
0.70156
Back
Top
Log in Register