BTC USD 83,958.0 Gold USD 4,141.07
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Finally, I got the innovative forex trading platform

something new??:-?

yes...It developed by new technology of HTML5,so I can do my trading without download the system. And I can also experience it no matter PC or mobile device...

I think it's really convenience for me.:)
 
Interface friendly, and I have three kinds of different colors to meet my favorite.
1111.jpg

2222.jpg

3333.jpg
 
This is a picture of system show up on mobile device.You can trading anytime and anywhere.
MARS E MOBILE.png
 
It seems to be good, does it require any different computer compatibility.
 
I think the function of candlestick chart is really help for my trading.
 
when you can earn money from market. you will get great feeling for yourself. our motivate is money. we need money with this market when you join in this market. you can get more money with bonus. you can get bonus 100% with some broker as mayzus, liteforex...
 
Besides the no download necessary of forex trading platform.
I find they have MT4 of web recently, this is new release. I'll share the picture later on.
 
I have met in forexclub their own trading platform. It is amusive, but the quotes in it significantly differed MT4 for the worse.
 
aku setakat ni masih dgn mt4 la.

platform2 lain blom nk rasi lg... :D
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13496
USD / JPY
157.469
GBP / USD
1.32404
USD / CHF
0.83346
USD / CAD
1.41855
EUR / JPY
178.624
AUD / USD
0.69933
Back
Top
Log in Register