desire
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 9,701
Paid Membership
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2006
- Messages
- 9,701
- Reaction score
- 32
- Points
- 70
malam ni tido tarak lena punya~ mesti duk tutup kapala ngan bantai
mesti mabuk todi malam ni si Samy nih
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
malam ni tido tarak lena punya~ mesti duk tutup kapala ngan bantai

![]()
![]()
Ko telan balik segala kata-2 ko nie pak Sami oiiii!
Even an army will not stop me, says Samy Vellu
Even an army will not be able to stop MIC president Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu from defending his Sungai Siput seat.“An army can come but I know how to fight it out,” he said of reports that the Opposition would be fielding a candidate against him.
“I will defend woh foong (Cantonese for Sungai Siput),” said Samy Vellu, who has held the seat since 1974.
He said he had the full support of the various communities in Sungai Siput and that he had built Tamil, Chinese and Malay schools, hospitals and community colleges in the constituency.
“The people in Sungai Siput are with me. They are my strength. I have strived for them and served them.
“I have made Sungai Siput a very beautiful town. Not only that, I have solved every problem of the community. I have made Sungai Siput a really good place to live in,” he said.
Samy Vellu was confident there would be no Indian vote swing away from the Barisan Nasional.
“The Indian voters are all at home and not in the streets,” he said referring to the recent Hindraf protest.
On the Barisan supreme council meeting yesterday, he said president Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi gave a lot of advice to members. “We will abide by a policy which is unity in the coalition. The Barisan must be united to gain victory.”
Quoted From
Thestar
Friday, 15 Feb 2008



