BTC USD 83,897.4 Gold USD 4,151.65
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Even an army will not stop me - Samy Vellu

Jayakumar boleh stop dia aper..

Kalau hantar army, lagi la kecut perut lari terus
 
Mmg patutlah dia ni kalah. Suruh retire tak reti2. Dr M pun reti pencen
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: Ko telan balik segala kata-2 ko nie pak Sami oiiii!

Even an army will not stop me, says Samy Vellu

Even an army will not be able to stop MIC president Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu from defending his Sungai Siput seat.“An army can come but I know how to fight it out,” he said of reports that the Opposition would be fielding a candidate against him.
“I will defend woh foong (Cantonese for Sungai Siput),” said Samy Vellu, who has held the seat since 1974.

He said he had the full support of the various communities in Sungai Siput and that he had built Tamil, Chinese and Malay schools, hospitals and community colleges in the constituency.
“The people in Sungai Siput are with me. They are my strength. I have strived for them and served them.

“I have made Sungai Siput a very beautiful town. Not only that, I have solved every problem of the community. I have made Sungai Siput a really good place to live in,” he said.
Samy Vellu was confident there would be no Indian vote swing away from the Barisan Nasional.
“The Indian voters are all at home and not in the streets,” he said referring to the recent Hindraf protest.

On the Barisan supreme council meeting yesterday, he said president Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi gave a lot of advice to members. “We will abide by a policy which is unity in the coalition. The Barisan must be united to gain victory.”


Quoted From
Thestar

Friday, 15 Feb 2008


PADAN MUKER KO ... KO BUKAN LAGI MENTERI .... RAMAI LAGI FRESH LEADERS LA ... LEPAS NI JAWATAN PRESIDEN MIC PUN KO TERLEPAS ..AHAHHAHAHAHHA
 
dengar citer sammy vellu nih ada 3 bini ..ahaks!!! power gak die neh...eloklah bersara , dok rumah jaga bini-bini lagi bagus
 
Ayoyo..kadewale..apa sudah jadi dgn kawasan singa..
 
ayoyoyoyo........

semalam hari jadi dia korang xsambut ke...???

huk3.....
 
Back
Top
Log in Register