BTC USD 83,596.9 Gold USD 4,154.41
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Do you trade when you are on vacation?

Aaron_0

Fun Poster
Messages
587
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
587
Reaction score
11
Points
15
I skip trading when I am on vacation and I use this vacation to come out of my monotonous professional life. What about you?
 
no,i usually dont trade when i in vacation, but sometime when i see metatrader and found oportunity to entry, i make entry by chance
 
No, because I try to enjoy those days for stress management and keep myself away from any trading.
 
In a person’s life, amusement is important because it plays a vital role in refreshing person’s mind. So, I try not to trade on vacation.
 
You need to take a break from work to avoid fatigue and, accordingly, mistakes and losses, as well as rapid burnout. Also, in addition to work, a person has a family, relatives and friends, who also need to be given time and communicated with.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13705
USD / JPY
156.971
GBP / USD
1.32581
USD / CHF
0.83185
USD / CAD
1.41683
EUR / JPY
178.700
AUD / USD
0.70252
Back
Top
Log in Register