BTC USD 82,955.2 Gold USD 4,120.20
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Demo account with real account experience

Aaron_0

Fun Poster
Messages
587
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
587
Reaction score
11
Points
15
I am about to start forex and wish to know if there’s a thing like a good demo account in terms of reliability and has nicer spreads as well.

I tried a few demo accounts after going through a couple of online trading discussions and noticed the spreads were higher on most common pairs (I checked with the UK timings). They were even higher than real account.

Can you please point me towards a demo account that provides trading experience closest to a live account? Or can see if the spreads are almost same with demo and live accounts.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11954
USD / JPY
158.188
GBP / USD
1.32014
USD / CHF
0.83316
USD / CAD
1.42480
EUR / JPY
177.097
AUD / USD
0.69520
Back
Top
Log in Register