BTC USD 84,710.3 Gold USD 4,178.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

closed

Hye mr slayer..thanx coz publish my PM in public..well I am not a scam..I'm just a lady who thinks u might wanna seek for a serious relationship.btw I found ur name dalam thread perempuan umur 29 tahun berpendapatan tinggi where u have enlisted all criterias that u need from a wife..u did advertise urself in that thread..

Its ok if my PM memenuhkan ur inbox dan PM hampeh..take a good care of urself..tak pelah da hari ni hari I nak terkena dgn otai CG walaupun I'm genuine and real person..thanx ya!

adoi....sian lar pak.....huk huk huk :((
 
if u are genuine and real person I am very sorry for the incident but ur PM is very suspicious.. + ur nick is new.. I only try to avoid scammer in CG forum ,,, :)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock

Its ok I selalu percaya kalau niat kita baik dan kita berusaha dan bertawakal..insyaAllah Allah akan melindungi kita..take care ya mr slayer!!
 
dia lapar keropok leko kot.. :eek:
 
si lady nie brani la,so tt,
jgn lupa go to the next step.
 
Hye mr slayer..thanx coz publish my PM in public..well I am not a scam..I'm just a lady who thinks u might wanna seek for a serious relationship.btw I found ur name dalam thread perempuan umur 29 tahun berpendapatan tinggi where u have enlisted all criterias that u need from a wife..u did advertise urself in that thread..

Its ok if my PM memenuhkan ur inbox dan PM hampeh..take a good care of urself..tak pelah da hari ni hari I nak terkena dgn otai CG walaupun I'm genuine and real person..thanx ya!

lorrr org btul rupenye....
tpi ayt die mmg sbijik cam scammer
mr slayer klo xnk bak ler cni
:)):)):)):)):))
 
if u are genuine and real person I am very sorry for the incident but ur PM is very suspicious.. + ur nick is new.. I only try to avoid scammer in CG forum ,,, :)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock
aiyok ...... dah majuks dah gadis tuh .... huhuhuhuhu.....
 
Its ok I selalu percaya kalau niat kita baik dan kita berusaha dan bertawakal..insyaAllah Allah akan melindungi kita..take care ya mr slayer!!
takper ... ramai lagi teruna impian kat CG nie :D ...

Eksplore jer :D
 
Back
Top
Log in Register