BTC USD 85,726.9 Gold USD 4,134.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Anyone trying Forex Overdrive?

I have not tried but somewhat i know what it is Forex Overdrive follows a low risk long time strategy with a solid money management to trade for steady long time profit and a has a risky mode for faster trades.I can just say that there are positive reviews so you can go ahead it has very few losses and also focuses on long term growth, opposed to going for it all and losing everything in one shot.
 
I haven't tried it yet, but if they are providing forward test results on a live trading account then this is the best possible thing to judge this system.
 
Been following Forex Overdrives progress on forex-robot.com (they live trade some forex robots to
test them) It looks pretty good any one have any thoughts?


Lol, why post in this section? :p Forex Overdrive is shared in the Forex Expert Advisor section. You could download it in that section with no cost.

Regards,
Ashlynne
 
Not really, i am not sure about Forex Overdrives. But after reading your post, i made a searched at Google and i found this robot quite interesting.
 
what about the Forex Multivers and the Forex Overdrive those two are winning a lot on the Real Money Accounts Competition at http://www.forex-robots.com. I believe those two robots are very solid, I will give them a chance on my account.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11922
USD / JPY
157.846
GBP / USD
1.32092
USD / CHF
0.83001
USD / CAD
1.42792
EUR / JPY
176.663
AUD / USD
0.69404
Back
Top
Log in Register