BTC USD 83,516.3 Gold USD 4,163.64
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

.

Hi Manisan ,
compliments for your excellent System ! For me , it is the best M1 trading system of Forex .
Can you make an appeal to all international traders ? Please , summarize the rules of this system in English .
Thank you very much and God bless you ! Terima kasih .
 
Hi Manisan ,
compliments for your excellent System! For me , it is the best M1 trading system of Forex .
Can you make an appeal to all international traders ? Please , summare the rules of this system in English .
Thank you very much and God bless you ! Terima kasih .

Hi Franz,
Alhamdulillah. Thank you for your kind comment. At the moment, I am not able to summarize the system in english yet as i am busy with my work, fasting month and trading. I cant promise you but I hope i could write it in early or mid of aug, God willing.
Pls PM for my email.

Thank you.
 
Hi Franz,
Alhamdulillah. Thank you for your kind comment. At the moment, I am not able to summarize the system in english yet as i am busy with my work, fasting month and trading. I cant promise you but I hope i could write it in early or mid of aug, God willing.
Pls PM for my email.
Thank you.

Hi Manisan ,
thanks for your quick and kind answer.
I think that would be sufficient to translate only the BASIC rules, those in post # 1.
Green pips to you !
Alhamdulillah .

my email : [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih. Kalau nak tahu ketepatan teknik ini, alami sendiri and form your independent opinion.:)

Salam sis Manisan...
Saya tgh study sistem sis ni..Seminggu test demo memang % win > loss..
Saya pakai templete newimprove3 tp masalahnya nk attach indi Scalping Assistant yg didownload di page 1, apasal tak dapat ye...
Sebab tu macam tak complete je chart saya punya...
Klu sis sudi boleh saya minta tolong emailkan indi scalp_assist tu ke email saya [email protected]..
 
Salam sis Manisan...
Saya tgh study sistem sis ni..Seminggu test demo memang % win > loss..
Saya pakai templete newimprove3 tp masalahnya nk attach indi Scalping Assistant yg didownload di page 1, apasal tak dapat ye...
Sebab tu macam tak complete je chart saya punya...
Klu sis sudi boleh saya minta tolong emailkan indi scalp_assist tu ke email saya [email protected]..

email sent
 
Assalamu'alaikum,

First, I want to thank you for supporting / using this technique.

Unfortunately,due to my busy schedule, I won't be able to maintain this thread after this post. I am sorry.

I "might" one day open up a class , if you are interested in this special technique.

Thank you.:)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock
 
Assalamu'alaikum,

First, I want to thank you for supporting / using this technique.

Unfortunately,due to my busy schedule, I won't be able to maintain this thread after this post. I am sorry.

I "might" one day open up a class , if you are interested in this special technique.

Thank you.:)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock

salam manisan...blh x send indi n template ke [email protected] tq TT moga murah rezki sokmo:)cgrock
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13041
USD / JPY
158.391
GBP / USD
1.32338
USD / CHF
0.83407
USD / CAD
1.42411
EUR / JPY
179.046
AUD / USD
0.69397
Back
Top
Log in Register