holyy
Active Member
- Messages
- 1,430
- Joined
- May 25, 2012
- Messages
- 1,430
- Reaction score
- 3
- Points
- 25
hahaha boleh lak lagu tu
lagu tang mana pon boleh la...
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hahaha boleh lak lagu tu
Hi Manisan ,
compliments for your excellent System! For me , it is the best M1 trading system of Forex .
Can you make an appeal to all international traders ? Please , summare the rules of this system in English .
Thank you very much and God bless you ! Terima kasih .
masta ..tlg email kan template
dah cari2..tapi tak jumpa..
yg download page 1..dah tak valid
[email protected]
Hi Franz,
Alhamdulillah. Thank you for your kind comment. At the moment, I am not able to summarize the system in english yet as i am busy with my work, fasting month and trading. I cant promise you but I hope i could write it in early or mid of aug, God willing.
Pls PM for my email.
Thank you.
Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih. Kalau nak tahu ketepatan teknik ini, alami sendiri and form your independent opinion.![]()
Salam sis Manisan...
Saya tgh study sistem sis ni..Seminggu test demo memang % win > loss..
Saya pakai templete newimprove3 tp masalahnya nk attach indi Scalping Assistant yg didownload di page 1, apasal tak dapat ye...
Sebab tu macam tak complete je chart saya punya...
Klu sis sudi boleh saya minta tolong emailkan indi scalp_assist tu ke email saya [email protected]..
Assalamu'alaikum,
First, I want to thank you for supporting / using this technique.
Unfortunately,due to my busy schedule, I won't be able to maintain this thread after this post. I am sorry.
I "might" one day open up a class , if you are interested in this special technique.
Thank you.![]()