Zulutrade reviews (affiliate program)

CG Sponsors

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I don't think you will get the affiliate commission in this case. I tried to check the affiliate guide. I didn't find any information on this matter. I will check it with support =) Thank God they reply fast

Sponsored Post

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
The situation is the following. If a client has a deposit with one of the supported brokers, then you won't be getting a commission for them. This was quite expected as after all the goal of the affiliate program is to attract new clients. There is a workaround I will test, and starting the process from zulutrade site with zulu affiliate links, the investor although having an account with the broker open a new one with different email on zulutrade, then go to broker for activation and then connect to zulutrade for copytrading, this might work I believe, but investors might not like the idea to have a different email on those 2 businesses.

2iquelo

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Too bad...Although I couldn't agree more. I'm sure, there have to be affiliates, which tried without asking, and then get surprised why they don't have any commissions :D

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I can tell you, that I saw quite a few claims on the affiliates programs on forums. And most of them were caused by the affiliate itself. It's clear for everyone who knows the topic. But unfortunately, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. That is why I'm extremely careful about negative threads about the companies on the forums. Anyway, I recommend analyzing rationally before trusting.

Hulas

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Does anybody try to use zulutrade mobile application? If I buy the mobile traffic and going to transfer it to their offer - it is better to have a proper application.

2iquelo

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I tested an application for a while. App has similar to the website features. The most important that it works smoothly and doesn’t slow down. Everything is ok with the design. It is based on the trendy black theme (although the whole website is white). But PC is still more convenient personally for me (sad, that I can`t turn the theme of my browser to black).
There is no application for affiliates (actually I’ve never see one in any other affiliate programs).

Hulas

Fun Poster
Reaction score
This should be enough to make smartphone adapts not to close the website during the first minute of their visit. The proper app means that already a part of traffic will be better converted into registrations.

Majind

Reaction score
Don’t get one moment to the end. If I bring new clients to the service and they opened a real account, should I get commission for the trading volume of all of them? The thing is there are missing some brokers I know on the list. Could the clients of the company connect to the signals if this broker is not listed in zulutrade supported brokers on the official website? As i know, the signals can be translated also through the metatrader, without using any third party soft.

2iquelo

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Of course the signals can be translated. However zulutrade gives an ability to copy the signals of the traders to the platforms of the connected brokers. In this case, Zulutrade receives an agent’s commission from the broker. And clients benefit because service is fully free. You only need to open an account through one of the brokers listed on the website in order to get absolutely free service of the signals copying. I might add, that such other services can be paid and some traders try by they own to sell their signals. I even saw paid subscription on signals at fxempire. But to be honest I don’t believe in paid signals schemes when the trader doesn’t have any open statistics. For example, at Zulutrade you can see the whole history of the trader and choose those traders, who fit you taking into account your investment strategy.

Keep in mind, that you will only get the commission if client will open an account on one of the brokers from the supported brokers list.

Majind

Reaction score
Now it is clear. Once I used paid signals and to be honest I wasn’t too thrilled. Zulu traders have way more interesting statistics ; ) Actually, this is where my questions are coming from. Now it is clear. If the referral opens an account through your referral link at ZuluTrade first and then link it to one of the supported brokers of ZuluTrade, then you will be paid for this referral. In any other cases – no.

Sponsored Post