BTC USD 50,955.7 Gold USD 1,682.21
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Zulutrade reviews (affiliate program)

CG Sponsors

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I’m looking for an affiliate program. Came across zulutrade website. Maybe someone could tell about their affiliate program or about their service in general?

Sponsored Post

Hulas

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Could you be more specific? Are you interested in zulutrade affiliate program or zulu copy trading service itself?

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
First of all it is an affiliate program. Do they have normal promo materials, what is rate conversion to FTD, in general why it is better/worse than competitors?

Hulas

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I would recommend to take a look at their official landing page and check the affiliate program guide. Good question about the competitors - whom do you compare to? Taking into consideration, that you are talking about FTD, probably before you provided traffic to brokers. Zulutrade is not exactly the broker.., it’s a social trading platform

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Thanks, of course I will check that. Actually this is why I’m asking. I’ve heard about zulu service while ago, but now I got interested in their affiliate revshare program. I guess their targeted audience is investors, who don’t want to be bothered much by trading. In theory such clients can trade pretty long on the opposite to daily traders, who trade themselves with brokers.

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Yes, I've checked the affiliate program guide and found a lot of new information. Starting from promotion methods you can or you can’t use to advertise zulutrade service, ending up with payouts from the zulutrade affiliate program.

I always used Google AdWords to promote my projects. But I always did it for my friends or for myself. Now I started to learn what kind of special features this channel has for the affiliate marketing traffic. My first thought was to start the campaign based on the keywords, related to the name of the company. But then I read the affiliate partnership agreement - and it's forbidden to do so. And it concerns not only zulutrade affiliate program. Other brokers have the same rules.What is not clear is for alternative display networks to Google AdWords, like Adroll,Criteo or even hastraffic and Zeropark platforms, what they allow there is gray

2iquelo

Fun Poster
Reaction score
lol
of course, it is forbidden to use this kind of advertisement. All the affiliate programs are aimed to make you find new clients. And in your example - you just use the traffic, which is already interested in the company brand. Actually, it may concern also other advertisement methods. For instance, you can not create groups in social media by the official company brand name. So if you are determined to play hard, then you should always ask your affiliate manager about things like that. Actually, being friends with the affiliate manager is helping a lot in this business.

Did you have a chance to find anything about the account lifecycle? I'm wondering as zulutrade service should dispose to use their platform longer than just one year or a half.

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I clarified this point. As I assumed earlier, this indicator is pretty good in their program. According to the company representative, the average account lifecycle is about 2 years for “Tier 1 Geos” that’s what they replied to me. As I've been told, there are different features , which help investors not to lose funds. For example, zuluguard. It is apparently a script , which changes trader in case he turns aside the strategy. Anyway, the thing is that investors don't wipe out their deposits and therefore stay long on the platform.

2iquelo

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Idea just came to my mind. What if I make an advertisement for the current brokers-partner clients (which allow zulutrade service)? Let's assume that we work with the facebook groups of brokers' clients. launching zulutrade ads there. If there are clients, who have already accounts with the brokers, but haven't connected to zulutrade - it is likely that they would like to try.

Sponsored Post