BTC USD 82,944.3 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Withdraw forex profit?

Saya melakukan perdagangan ECN dengan FxGrow yang menawarkan perdagangan ECN untuk simpanan mulai dari 100 $:)

kondisi spread yang rendah akan memberikan keuntungan tersendiri kepada trader. sebaiknya trader memilih broker yang memberikan spread yang rendah terutama yang menginginkan teknik scalpingan seperti yang saya lakukan di TICKMILL
 
Aku dengan instaforex xde masalah..wdrawal dgn ib nizam pun lancar..x sampai 24jam..max pernah wdraw usd800
 
err blur jap baca post2 disini.. orang ke robot nih sebenarnya???
 
Yeah its important to withdraw some part of the profit as in the long run you might loose it.
 
My Broker referred me to make an account with PayCo to deposit and withdraw my forex profits then from PayCo it is also easier to have the cash on hand. Some of my friends in Forex from Indonesia and Malaysia can claim their Forex profits from their local bank account. I hope here in my country too.
 
My Broker referred me to make an account with PayCo to deposit and withdraw my forex profits then from PayCo it is also easier to have the cash on hand. Some of my friends in Forex from Indonesia and Malaysia can claim their Forex profits from their local bank account. I hope here in my country too.

I have never used Payco in withdrawing my profits and i am using Web Money as it is easier and has lower fees :-?
 
My Broker referred me to make an account with PayCo to deposit and withdraw my forex profits then from PayCo it is also easier to have the cash on hand. Some of my friends in Forex from Indonesia and Malaysia can claim their Forex profits from their local bank account. I hope here in my country too.

I hope here in ours too. I like to use PayCo. I have been using it for quite some time now. Also applied for my own PayCo card for cheaper withdrawals.
 
kondisi spread yang rendah akan memberikan keuntungan tersendiri kepada trader. sebaiknya trader memilih broker yang memberikan spread yang rendah terutama yang menginginkan teknik scalpingan

Betul sekali,Maka dari itu bagi scalper spread yang rendah memang sangat cocokk untuk digunakan tradning dengan baik karena nilainya yang lebih rendah sehingga bisa mndapatkan hasil yang maksimal pula.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register