BTC USD 83,682.6 Gold USD 4,129.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Why you are in forex market?

Forex market is a very interesting and competitive environment. Most of the people get attracted to the forex by some misconception that it is easy to make money sitting at home and doing nothing. This idea is absolutely false but many people learn about this whole market this way. I like forex for the fact that it includes every sphere of human life and by analysing the market, you can really understand much and perhaps predict many things.
Yes I agree successful trading requires hard work and many people simply can't stay patient and dedicated to reach the stage where they start to trading in profit consistently. They simply give up early.
 
Trading will be treated the same as any other business. The goal is not to become wealthy overnight, but to generate a comfortable income every day, forever.
 
Trading will be treated the same as any other business. The goal is not to become wealthy overnight, but to generate a comfortable income every day, forever.
There is inherent uncertainty in trading returns since you have to take risk and it is impossible to be on the winning side every time (contradicts definition of risk).
 
I am in Forex Market to explore it and reap the benefits by spending just few hours online.
Yeah due to uncertainty in returns I also can't make it my full-time job and prefer to trade and analyze markets in my spare time.
 
karena saya ingin menjadi trader yang sukses dan selalu melakukan penarikan profit dari hasil trading saya
 
I am here because I love the forex market. I want to learn about forex market analysis and want to be the best forex marketer.
 
I am here because I love the forex market. I want to learn about forex market analysis and want to be the best forex marketer.
I'm also keen on learning finances because it is a fascinating subject you have to be well-versed in many topics like economy, politics, sociology, psychology and others to make money from trading. It is a great challenge for a person and definitely it's worth to try it.
 
karena saya ingin mulai menghasilkan kekayaan yang besar dan berkesibambungan dari trading forex
 
I like that in forex you can plan your own working hours, choosing the appropriate type of trading (scalping, intraday or swing trading). At the same time, the size of your earnings depends only on your skills and abilities, and not on the mood of the employer.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13664
USD / JPY
157.444
GBP / USD
1.32556
USD / CHF
0.83222
USD / CAD
1.41708
EUR / JPY
178.957
AUD / USD
0.70195
Back
Top
Log in Register