BTC USD 83,089.9 Gold USD 4,164.22
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Why did you select Forex?

Ji trend

Freshie
Messages
46
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Points
6
Forex is a lovely profession because it offers traders unlimited earning opportunity with relaxation.
 
I came to forex out of my expectation to enhance my profit.
 
Forex can be preferable for some traders because of its unique advantages. It offers high liquidity, allowing for easy entry and exit, and operates 24/5, providing flexibility. Additionally, the forex market has lower trading costs and no commissions, which can make it more cost-effective than equities, futures, or options trading.
 
Don’t know but probably for making more and more money!
 
I selected forex because it's really active and you can buy and sell fast. It's open all day and night, so you can trade whenever it suits you. Plus, you can potentially make a lot of money with a smaller investment, but remember, it can be risky too.
 
I was searching for a freelancing job basically but later on I found Forex to be the most fitting profession for me.
 
saya pilih forex sebab saya melihat ramai orang berjaya menjadi kaya karena trading forex
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13829
USD / JPY
157.677
GBP / USD
1.32413
USD / CHF
0.83035
USD / CAD
1.41547
EUR / JPY
179.482
AUD / USD
0.70232
Back
Top
Log in Register