BTC USD 83,682.6 Gold USD 4,129.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Why did you select Forex?

Ji trend

Freshie
Messages
46
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Points
6
Forex is a lovely profession because it offers traders unlimited earning opportunity with relaxation.
 
Unlimited money earning opportunity and too much freedom.
 
I have permanently job and I just wanted to add to my earning and had been searching for such a profession that allows me with flexibility and at last I found Forex.
 
I got into Forex trading because it's open all day and night, which means I can trade whenever it suits me, and there's always action because it's a busy market. Plus, there's a bunch of different currencies to trade, so there's lots of chances to try and make a profit.
 
In our country, corporate earning isn’t satisfactory and that’s why I selected Forex to add to my earning.
 
I like to do market analysis, that's why I chose forex trading, here you work for yourself and don't obey anyone, your results depend only on your skills. It also gives me the opportunity to earn extra money for my budget.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13717
USD / JPY
157.444
GBP / USD
1.32644
USD / CHF
0.83222
USD / CAD
1.41708
EUR / JPY
178.890
AUD / USD
0.70245
Back
Top
Log in Register