White Fund
Freshie
- Messages
- 5
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2010
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
Hello everyone,
I'd like to draw your attention to our site's new flash header which loads 2 to 3 times faster and better reflects our program's philosophy. We have also added an on-screen keyboard in the login form for increased security.
Finally, White Fund has won a 'battle of projects' on Ecommerce Journal ecommerce-journal.com! I urge you to read the article at their site. Actually I do not think it is appropriate to compare White Fund with hyips as White Fund is not a hyip, pyramid or ponzi, so we had an obvious advantage from the beginning
Thanks,
Paul Malek,
whitefund.com
I'd like to draw your attention to our site's new flash header which loads 2 to 3 times faster and better reflects our program's philosophy. We have also added an on-screen keyboard in the login form for increased security.
Finally, White Fund has won a 'battle of projects' on Ecommerce Journal ecommerce-journal.com! I urge you to read the article at their site. Actually I do not think it is appropriate to compare White Fund with hyips as White Fund is not a hyip, pyramid or ponzi, so we had an obvious advantage from the beginning
Thanks,
Paul Malek,
whitefund.com