BTC USD 85,726.9 Gold USD 4,134.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying WhiteFund - WhiteFund.com

Take care

Fun Poster
Messages
105
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Points
10
I am not admin

Hello,

My name is Paul Malek, I would like to present a brand new investment program - White Fund.

We provide assets management services using our proprietary trading systems.

Our unique multi-strategy approach allows us to achieve aggressive growth of assets over a long-term investment horizon. The principals John Williams and Matthew Goldstein have over 50 years combined experience as investment bankers and fund managers.

We offer three investment programs: short-term, medium-term and long-term.

Short-term: 30 days, 1,4% daily, $20-$5,000 investment, 1 short-term system in portfolio
Medium-term: 60 days, 1.9% daily, $100-$10,000 investment, 3 systems in portfolio, short to medium term
Long-term: 180 days, 2,2% daily, $1,000-$50,000 investment, 4 systems in portfolio, short to long term


If you’re looking for a chance to make safe investments with stable daily income, we're at your service.

WhiteFund.com
 
whitefund.gif
 
Hello everyone, I'm Paul Malek, a promo manager of White Fund. I'll be glad to answer your questions should you have any.
Thanks for your support TakeCare!

Regards,
Paul Malek
whitefund.com
 
Date: 03/12/2010 00:03
Batch: 2495944
From Account: U2329224 U2329224
Amount: $1.90
Memo: Payment for withdrawal request 3415.
 
Date: 03/16/2010 11:03
Batch: 2542794
From Account: U2329224 U2329224
Amount: $1.90
Memo: Payment for withdrawal request 4400.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register