BTC USD 85,713.5 Gold USD 4,191.23
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Which currency pair do you prefer?

I like to trade on all because I believe if one doesn’t give me opportunity then other will give me that, so that’s why I just keep my options open and that’s something how I will be able to achieve profits and good results with.
 
I like to trade on all because I believe if one doesn’t give me opportunity then other will give me that, so that’s why I just keep my options open and that’s something how I will be able to achieve profits and good results with.

If we will be using a trading based system that is both effective and also profitable to us at the same time then we will get more success. This is why in our trading we have to use a profitable system :eek:
 
Until now, I'm still love to trade in EURUSD and GBPUSD. There will be many news release both in London and New York Time. With more volatile market, we will also have ore chance to start aking open position. I'm really sure, many trader also trade these two pair
 
Until now, I'm still love to trade in EURUSD and GBPUSD. There will be many news release both in London and New York Time. With more volatile market, we will also have ore chance to start aking open position. I'm really sure, many trader also trade these two pair

We can do our trading in any currency pair as long as it is stable and can give us a regular income from our trading. This is why we have to first of all choose a right currency pair for doing our trades and then plan our trading according to that currency :o
 
EU dan GU adalah pair favorit saya untuk trading, batasannya jelas dan sesuai dengan banyak indikator
 
EU dan GU adalah pair favorit saya untuk trading, batasannya jelas dan sesuai dengan banyak indikator

hampir semua peniaga memang menyukai kedua-dua pair tersebut, kerana pergerakannya yang sangat mudah difahami serta banyak juga broker yang memberikan spread rendah pada kedua-dua major pair tersebut
 
We can do our trading in any currency pair as long as it is stable and can give us a regular income from our trading. This is why we have to first of all choose a right currency pair for doing our trades and then plan our trading according to that currency :o

Sure bro, we can choose any pair that we want but always remember, the more pair we choose then we will also have more chance to loss focus. That why for me I choose to trade only in several pair only
 
Bisanya saya trading dengan pair EUR/USD dan kadang kala saya juga mencoba untuk memanfaatkan pergerakan EUR/JPY dan USD/JPY saat trading
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12759
USD / JPY
157.488
GBP / USD
1.32463
USD / CHF
0.82794
USD / CAD
1.42263
EUR / JPY
177.581
AUD / USD
0.69751
Back
Top
Log in Register