BTC USD 84,853.7 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Which currency pair do you prefer?

When I traded with Instaforex I used only 1 pair – USDJPY. And this trading was not very profitable. But then I have changed broker and started trading with more then 10 contracts. My result improved and trade became not so boring.
 
GBP/USD is my preferred pair. Both currency are strong in the world. I feel confident to trade in this pair. Having low spread this pair is easy to collect profits. Some pips movement make is possible for a trader to get profits in hand. Main thing is its market movement that is good all day.
 
I prefer major pairs. I'm testing my scalping strategy at the moment and looking for brokers with no spread on ECN account. I'm currently using FreshForex, with 0 pips spread on EUR/USD and already have not bad results.
 
Aku mulai perdagangan. Sedikit salah paham. Apa itu disebut mata uang?
 
Forex market have so many currency pair,if you focus on all of them at a time you will get a great harm for that. So the recommendation is that always try to analysis one or two pairs and it will also make you experienced about those pairs.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12570
USD / JPY
157.840
GBP / USD
1.32430
USD / CHF
0.82834
USD / CAD
1.42465
EUR / JPY
177.675
AUD / USD
0.69390
Back
Top
Log in Register