USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Every trader is having his own trick to be part of this trading business. There might be no name for this strategy because it is their own one. But I have seen that many traders are using scalping for short term earning.

Sponsored Post

Shing1985

Reaction score
Hedging is widely used in Forex trading and most of the brokers allow Hedging but some brokers do not allow it. It is profitable but we should use it wisely.

Sharon Lee

Reaction score
Hedging is widely used in Forex trading and most of the brokers allow Hedging but some brokers do not allow it. It is profitable but we should use it wisely.
I want to reduce the losses in my trading and the best way to do this is to make sure that my risks are minimal and the amout of profits are more.

Rexscar

Reaction score
The trading technique that I use is the last minute drop. I know that you have never hear of this so let me tell you what it is. It is when you trade at the very last minute. There are trades that last 5 minutes. I watch the trade for 4 minutes and the I buy or sell when there are 40 seconds to the end of the trade.

Sharon Lee

Reaction score
The trading technique that I use is the last minute drop. I know that you have never hear of this so let me tell you what it is. It is when you trade at the very last minute. There are trades that last 5 minutes. I watch the trade for 4 minutes and the I buy or sell when there are 40 seconds to the end of the trade.
We must try to focus on using such types of trading techniquies that are more profitable for us and we can get good income from them.

Sponsored Post