What technique you're using?

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
An immediate hedge is a technique of opening two directionally restricting positions on a similar resource, simultaneously. Along these lines, in the event that you as of now have a long position, you would likewise take a short position on a similar resource. The benefit of utilizing an immediate hedge, as opposed to shutting your position and reappearing at a superior cost, is that your exchange stays on the market.

Sponsored Post

Viaso

Reaction score
I was reading a lot about hedging techniques, but still was not able to make one successful hedging strategy. Do you maybe have some suggestions in which trading school are the best practical lectures for hedging strategies?

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I have searched Hedging, what I found is, it is risky technique for traders. Many country are having ban on hedging in Forex. So it might be profitable but risk is there which is high compare to others.

Alekxandra

Reaction score
An immediate hedge is a technique of opening two directionally restricting positions on a similar resource, simultaneously. Along these lines, in the event that you as of now have a long position, you would likewise take a short position on a similar resource. The benefit of utilizing an immediate hedge, as opposed to shutting your position and reappearing at a superior cost, is that your exchange stays on the market.
I don’t see the point in this technique. If you sell and immediately buy the same volume, then how does this differ from closing a position? Rejection of losses?

aeolian

Active+ Member
Reaction score
i use naked chart and some pricey ass indicator that i bought

alexxandr

Freshie
Reaction score
i used to trade on peaks until scalping brought me huge losses I'm not a fulltime trader now but I read analytics and forecasts from brokers and make decisions regarding most popular pairs

alexxandr

Freshie
Reaction score
I use a combination of candlestick analysis and the Bollinger bands indicator, I find that strategy provides pretty good signals.
agreed, candlesticks analysis is not too difficult, so I'd recommend it too

mrindice

Freshie
Reaction score
agreed, candlesticks analysis is not too difficult, so I'd recommend it too

Can you recommend any books or online articles about candlesticks analysis and trading. I tried to learn or deduct principles by myself but I think I need to dig deeper and should use some knowledgeable to check and practice.

KariPlov

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I agree with previous discussion about candlesticks, They are very easy to learn and to use. Aside from them I am relying also on support and resistance lines, as well as, on MA and RSI indicators

Sponsored Post