BTC USD 83,564.2 Gold USD 4,177.31
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

What is your Trading Strategy?

versatile trading strategy

Traders are using versatile trading strategy as per their trading requirements. And when it is the matter of choosing strategy, as a foreign currency exchange trader, I usually favor to use scalping. Scalping involves with lower trading risks when I try to compare it with other trading approaches. As a scalper I can make investment with small deposit and try to make profit from the smaller changes in prices. For this reason, scalping provides higher liquidity.
 
Most position investors and traders are in a position for months and sometimes years. These are the most successful consistently profitable money making investors and traders in the business.
 
I don't have one trading strategy. It is always necessary to choose the right key to the market, the right strategy at the moment. The market is changing, and it is always difficult to trade on the same strategy. Perhaps my strategy is in a good knowledge of several indicators. And how to work on them depends on what market.
 
Strategy selection

Strategy selection can be a hard task. However, a trader must be cautious before he can make investment with any trading strategy. A trader must try to choose trading approach according to his skills. And I try to choose strategy according to the market pattern and my capacity to perform trading activities. For this reason, in case for my strategy selection I try to take the expert support from my broker.
 
not all are appealing

Not all trading strategies are equally appealing for a trader. Foreign currency exchange traders must prefer that trading approaches which can facilitate him to make better use of his trading expertise and knowledge. Among various trading approaches, a forex trader must be cautious in choosing and working with specified approaches which can help him to attain his trading goals. Yet again, a trader must choose regulated broker to ensure safety.
 
using fundamental science to know market sentiment, unrecognizable in 3 types: bullish, bearish, and not necessarily. Understanding of any economic indicators highlighted as a science that needs to be studied traders to be mastered this strategy.
 
A trading strategy is method of buying and selling in markets that is based on predefined rules used to make trading decisions.
 
I use few trading strategies, depending on market opportunities. This also means that I don’t trade all my money on one strategy. I use swing trading when markets are relatively calm, however, I also have open position on some longer-term trends. Sometimes I play on fundamentals also
 
Select a currency with little spread. choose currency berspread will help you perform a execution of profit. avoid brokers that implement Commission
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13387
USD / JPY
157.332
GBP / USD
1.32290
USD / CHF
0.83396
USD / CAD
1.41832
EUR / JPY
178.394
AUD / USD
0.69869
Back
Top
Log in Register