Jul 23, 2011 #1 T timytroot13 Freshie Messages 7 Joined Jul 13, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Love is most precious metal of this world. I Can't live without true love.. it's importance when you know when you are fallen love with some one..!!
Love is most precious metal of this world. I Can't live without true love.. it's importance when you know when you are fallen love with some one..!!
Nov 13, 2012 #2 PrincessRafflesia Freshie Messages 40 Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Points 6 timytroot13 said: Love is most precious metal of this world. I Can't live without true love.. it's importance when you know when you are fallen love with some one..!! Click to expand... Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. sumber: wikipedia
timytroot13 said: Love is most precious metal of this world. I Can't live without true love.. it's importance when you know when you are fallen love with some one..!! Click to expand... Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. sumber: wikipedia
Nov 13, 2012 #3 astrowan CG Top Poster Club Messages 22,318 Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 22,318 Reaction score 251 Points 146 ohhh my love