BTC USD 82,615.5 Gold USD 4,156.06
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

what is forex providing me?

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Messages
534
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
534
Reaction score
12
Points
15
Forex market is facilitating me more flexibility, greater liquidity, independence of work, freedom to work with smaller amount of money, lack of regulation, etc. And as a student, I have been working here as a part term retail trader. Though I am trying to spend only few hours per week, forex is ensuring me sufficient amount of profit. I am satisfied as my investment is minor yet profit is adequate.
 
Forex is providing us earning facility at home, at any time which we choose. I think it is the best thing that anyone can have. If one can have skills, he can earn from home of any where and spend his life easy with family and friends.
 
Forex is not necessarily guarantee the needs of the people.
 
Forex is one of the best ways to make money comfortably as a part time commitment. I hope to be a fulltime trader in future, and so I want to exploit the forex market opportunities to the fullest of my abilities. After all, all I need is to get started and everything else just flows
 
Forex is providing me with a home-based earning facility. All that is required of meis to analyse the market and make at trade. Based on my skills and experience level in trading, I can win or lose. I enjoy the freedom and liquidity in the forex market. I like independence in trading
 
Forex is providing me with an opportunity to make money from home at any time without restrictions and boundaries of age, social class or gender. The liquidity and flexibility of the forex market is one the things I like most about it. I enjoy trading forex
 
Forex is providing us earning facility at home, at any time which we choose. I think it is the best thing that anyone can have. If one can have skills, he can earn from home of any where and spend his life easy with family and friends.

To earn $1000/month from FOREX you will have to trade with $10,000. Some trades will give loss. :-?
 
Buy a powerful antivirus that is official and always up to date. Why? This minimizes the risk of your trading account entering various types of viruses
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13751
USD / JPY
156.973
GBP / USD
1.32581
USD / CHF
0.83134
USD / CAD
1.41609
EUR / JPY
178.558
AUD / USD
0.70147
Back
Top
Log in Register