BTC USD 83,356.5 Gold USD 4,124.11
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Watch out FXopen!!!Everyone read it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry la...ko menangis ke bila aku sebut parent tu??...Lain macam aje ayat ko ni...macam tgh menangis aje...Sorry ye....ok aku tak post ape2 lagi....teruskanlah matlamat ko tu semuga tercapai...

Tapi kan...aku rasa ko yg kutuk situasi yang aku cuba terangkan kat sini mcmane refferel komisyen tu boleh mat salleh tu dapat. ko kata mengarut la, bullshit la...aku masa tu hanya terangkan tu aje....cuba ko selak belakang2 ni tengok...ko lupa kot...Situasi tu....aku ada info

LOOKS LIKE YOU ALREADY UNDERSTAND ON HOW TO RESPECT THIS THREAD.. GOOD... :D
 
aku pergi stadium nak tengok gusti, sekali dapat tengok penonton pun tengah bergusti....
biarkan... biarkan...biarkan.

korang bergasak tu.. apa ko dapat... good repo?? if its, keep proceed la.. :eek:
 
korang bergasak tu.. apa ko dapat... good repo?? if its, keep proceed la.. :eek:

ALRIGHT BRO, THE LATE NIGHT SHOW WITH MR. USD ALREADY ENDED.. NOW WE CAN FOCUS ON OUR MAIN PROBLEM...
 
Last edited:
Dear,endex
I dont post my account statement. This is my trade system. "To Prove That You Are Scammed By Fxopen" you can see in attach. If my account shall be unlocked FXOpen i will can post screenshot deposit/balance/equity/withdarawal parametrs and orders 28/12/2007 (time of spike). Today my account is closed and i can't do it.
You should understand. I absolutely do not like to concern with this subject, but FXopen compels me.

FROM YOUR SCREENSHOT, YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 52278... AND YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IS NEGATIVE BECAUSE OF THAT SPIKE... AND NOW, YOUR ACCOUNT IS CLOSED... SO, YOU CAN'T ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT ANYMORE....

SO, FXOPEN OR ******* GUY, PLEASE GIVE AMP'S ACCOUNT STATEMENT HERE...
 
ambo pun dok nunggu respond dari admin @ seangkatannya dr fxopen @ *******..siap kat bahagian atas forum carigold ada iklan fxopen..so memang nama besar ler dlm forex malaysia...:D

kawe pun join dlm nie nak tahu kisah selanjutnyer#:-S
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (8 members and 2 guests)
endex, amp, kayaraya, USD, gayz, jin_ito, FXFrench.com, katod

_____________________________________________________________

HOW ARE YOU MR. FXFRENCH.COM??? DON'T BE SHY MY FRIEND, COME HERE AND POST SOMETHING...
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (8 members and 2 guests)
endex, amp, kayaraya, USD, gayz, jin_ito, FXFrench.com, katod

_____________________________________________________________

HOW ARE YOU MR. FXFRENCH.COM??? DON'T BE SHY MY FRIEND, COME HERE AND POST SOMETHING...

I don't have access to the information you so badly want so don't demand it from me. I don't think amp's personal information will be posted here as a matter of policy so I doubt fxopen manager will post the information either.
 
I don't have access to the information you so badly want so don't demand it from me. I don't think amp's personal information will be posted here as a matter of policy so I doubt fxopen manager will post the information either.

AS USUAL... THEY ALWAYS COME WITH AN EXCUSE AND NOT THE SOLUTION... I ALREADY EXPECTED THIS... :mad:

I'M JUST WONDERING, WHY YOU CAN POST ERLAN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE http://www.erlan.info/ WHILE YOU SAID THAT IT IS A MATTER OF POLICY??? YOU SHOULD AVOID FROM DOING THIS IF YOU ARE REALLY FOLLOWED YOUR POLICY...

IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A GHOST??? EVEN IF HE IS A GHOST, HE ALSO ONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS CUSTOMER, SO, WHY YOU DISCLOSE HIS INFORMATION???
 
Last edited:
kroni la tu.. ada kepentingan orang politik bilang
tak pun orang DALAM
:eek:
andai tiada kepentingan takknnya DEFEND habis-habisan kan?
menjawab tapi tak di tanya,
kan tu memberi TANDA
tanda-tanda orang DALAM

:eek: :eek:
 
AS USUAL... THEY ALWAYS COME WITH AN EXCUSE AND NOT THE SOLUTION... I ALREADY EXPECTED THIS... :mad:

I'M JUST WONDERING, WHY YOU CAN POST ERLAN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE http://www.erlan.info/ WHILE YOU SAID THAT IT IS A MATTER OF POLICY??? YOU SHOULD AVOID FROM DOING THIS IF YOU ARE REALLY FOLLOWED YOUR POLICY...

IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A GHOST??? EVEN IF HE IS A GHOST, HE ALSO ONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS CUSTOMER, SO, WHY YOU DISCLOSE HIS INFORMATION???

Erlan is a work of fiction so I don't see the problem with that.
If I don't have access to Amp's account information, how can I post it? I think you need to sit down, and relax. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13647
USD / JPY
157.548
GBP / USD
1.32507
USD / CHF
0.83212
USD / CAD
1.41652
EUR / JPY
179.049
AUD / USD
0.70194
Back
Top
Log in Register