BTC USD 83,055.9 Gold USD 4,148.67
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Vps

dgr ada org review tak ok..tak sure la sebab tu tanya berapa lama dah guna..
 
ada sikit update mcm mana rupa kalau kita login ker vps..kepada yg masih takut2 nak guna...ia mcm window biasa

http://hotforexmalaysia.blogspot.com/

Login1.jpg


VPS2.jpg
 
Last edited:
kalau vps tu restart..pkaia la auto run startup..

ape ea yg korang pakai tu..?
 
Here is a Forex VPS comparison of some of the more popular vps sites. For those of you looking to run multiple instances of MT4 or MT5 this comparison should interest you. A lot of forex vps's out there are either over crowded or just limit you to 1-3 terminals running so watchout. I literally run over 15 MT4 instances on both my VPS with ultrahosting and I couldn't manage to do it with any other site I tried.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13751
USD / JPY
157.029
GBP / USD
1.32628
USD / CHF
0.83156
USD / CAD
1.41636
EUR / JPY
178.557
AUD / USD
0.70199
Back
Top
Log in Register