mdnor34
CG Top Poster Club

- Messages
- 48,734
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2008
- Messages
- 48,734
- Reaction score
- 413
- Points
- 141
VIMAX Orginal Canada - Pills, Volume & Extender
*Meningkatkan prestasi seksual, tahan lama, tambah keras, tambah sperm, tambah air mani, tambah kesuburan.
*Membesarkan zakar, Memanjangkan zakar secara berperingkat.
*MAMPU Mengeraskan zakar sehingga 1.5 Jam
*ZAKAR Anda akan BANGUN DULU sebelum ANDA TERJAGA!
*ZAKAR SENANG NAIK! *Menjadikan anda bertenaga seperti KUDA
*Pancutan Air MANI atau KENCING akan lebih LAJU & PUAS
VIMAX ORIGINAL BUATAN CANADA. TANPA SEBARANG KESAN SAMPINGAN. 100% HERBA. VIMAX PILLS WARNA COKLAT KEHIJAUAN
KESAN TAMBAHAN SAIZ ZAKAR AKAN KEKAL WALAUPUN TIDAK LAGI MAKAN VIMAX.
Pilih mana2 produk vimax dari Canada http://pillsexpert.com edaran pengimport tunggal dan SAH di Malaysia, Myidaman.
Tawaran FREE Gift DIEM Krim untuk sebarang produk Vimax edaran Myidaman,
Diem Krim untuk pembesaran zakar, ereksi & tahan lama. Gabungan dgn Vimax akan lagi menjadi. Info lanjut tentang DIEM Krim, layari http://herbapower2u.blogspot.com
Vimax Pills
Vimax Pills Original (Pil Herba Seksual Hebat, Besar & Panjang Zakar import dari canada)
Vimax Produk Yang Diperbuat dari Herba 100%, import dari Canada. Tiada kesan sampingan
* Tiada pantang larang.
Pastikan anda beli dari pembekal rasmi Vimax, Myidaman Enterprise. Hanya Myidaman sahaja pengimport rasmi & sah Vimax Kanada. Elakkan beli jika tiada hologram untuk elakkan risiko tertipu.
Pada Hologram Setiap Botol Mempunyai No Siri (bulatan merah)Yang Unik (Berbeza Diantara Botol Untuk Elakkan Tiruan).
AWAS JGN TERTIPU DGN VIMAX PALSU YG BEWARNA KAPSUL BIRU PUTIH YG JAUH LEBIH MURAH (RM150) KERANA KESANNYA TIDAK SAMA & ADA STEROID. DAN TAKKAN BOLEH TAMBAH SAIZ ZAKAR ANDA TETAPI ADA SIDE EFFECT MCM VIAGRA - BAHAYA JIKA MAKAN SELALU.
ORIGINAL KAMI JUAL 100% HERBA, KAPSUL WARNA BROWN & TAKDE KESAN SAMPINGAN. lihat http://originalvimax.blogspot.com
Rupa Fizikal Vimax : Original/ Tulen VS Tiruan (atau apa yang mereka gelarkan Vimax Asia)
Bilakah keputusan maksimum dapat dilihat ?
MINGGU 4: Dalam beberapa minggu perubahan ketara akan kelihatan di mana keluasan zakar anda dan pembinaan lebih panjang berkekalan
MINGGU 8: Kemudian, selepas sebulan atau dua, anda akan menyaksikan satu perubahan dalam kepanjangan zakar anda dan sekali lagi anda akan perhatikan zakar lebih besar dan lebih tebal.
MINGGU 9+: Perubahan ketara di mana saiz yang lebih panjang dan besar seperti yang anda idamkan dan mimpikan selama ini.
TESTIMONIALS
Testimonial From Ronald D., DE -
1 Inches in Growth in 2 Months
- First of all I would like to thank Vimax for letting me share my story with all of you. My name is Ron and my problem before taking Vimax Pills was being called a "60 SECONDS MAN." I could orgasm in less than a minute and that always kept me from a long-lasting relationship with any woman. Now after taking pills for 2 months I have been making love for as long as 40 minutes. I finally was able to satisfy my partner and I am thinking of proposing to her next month.
Testimonial From Joshua Grant, NV -
2 Inches in Growth in 4 Months
- My problem used to be losing an erection in the middle of a sex act. You can understand how embarrassed I used to get every time, followed by ****** excuses from me of how I had problems at work, or any other BS. My doctor advised me to take prescription drugs and it did help me, but the cost was outrageous. I spent over $500 the last 4 months on prescriptions written by my doctor and deeply regret that I haven't found vimax.com site before. After taking your pills I have seen an increase in my penis length and now I am able to keep my erection throughout the whole sexual act.
Testimonial From Mike Seaward, KY -
-My sex life was really becoming a routine. I was pretty OK with getting it hard. I lasted long enough but I couldn't do it that emotionally tense like I used to when I studied in college. Since then my sexual feelings got gradually dull and every night was just like the previous one. Thanks to Vimax Pills that helped me experience greater sexual pleasure, intensified orgasms and get my honey to the peak of the sexual sensations.
Vimax review and recommendation, by Dr. Mario Dumitrascu, M.D. http://www.vimax.com/vimaxpills/testimonials.html#doc
Vimax Volume
Untuk Menambahkan air mani, kesuburan, menambahkan sperma, pancutan lebih padu & banyak.
Ciri kapsul - Kapsul coklat lutsinar
TESTIMONI
Liam, UK
" I started using Vimax Volume 1 month ago and can say it really works. I have bigger volume of ejaculate and my stamina`s got improved. I`m 55 and my sexual system needs help. Vimax Volume has an overall positive effect on my potency and virility. But what I like even more is that my orgasms are more explosive and long-lasting. Recommend Vimax Volume to all men of my age as an efficient way to make your sexual system healthier and stay a real man in bed. "
Bob Ryan, Australia
" My decision to try Vimax Volume was based on some sexual problems which occurred in my late forties. I realized my virility needed help but couldn`t choose an effective and safe product. I used <removed> and some other products but only with Vimax Volume I felt significant improvements in erection and semen amount. I`ve been taking the pills for about 4 months and my ejaculate has tripled since then! I feel healthier and make sex as often as I want it. "
Christian, USA
" I ordered Vimax Volume because I wanted my climax to be stronger with rich cum shots. Actually I`m more than satisfied with the results after 5 months of using the product. Vimax Volume enhanced the volume and the power of my ejaculations and also made my erection better. My girlfriend says I`m like a real wild animal in bed! Besides stronger erection and increased volume of semen the overall state of my sexual system significantly improved. Never thought before it could be so effective and fast! "
John Wintey, New Zeland
" I was looking for good semen enhancement pills to make my orgasms more powerful and long-lasting when came across Vimax Volume on the net. I just called their support team and got full info about the product, ingredients, expected results and some helpful recommendations. The package came in due time and I started the course. To tell you the truth I was a bit surprised of the quick results and thought about short-term effect of the pills. But I was wrong! Vimax Volume has drastically increased the volume of my sperm and improved my sexual abilities. And my orgasms! Mmm! That`s just fantastic! I`ve never experienced such overflowing and powerful orgasms in my life! "
Vimax Extender
TESTIMONI
Thanks a lot! My dream of having bigger penis has come true with the Vimax Extender. About 4 hours a day during a month was enough to notice a considerable elongation without any painful symptoms. Thanks again to the Vimax team!
Garry Knowles - Toronto, Canada
I got the package just a couple of days after my order and so quick was the result. With the Vimax Extender my penis increased by 3 inches in just a dozen of weeks. Really surprising how it can be so effective for such a short period of time!
Pal Mayers - Nebraska, USA
Decided to try the Vimax Extender to make my cock longer without surgery and it didn`t let me down. Now I`m really happy with my size and no more concerned about mockery in the shower.
Clark Johnes - Australia
Many thank for the tool. Never thought it could be so easy and safe to add 3 inches to my penis length for just 4 months. Recommend the Vimax Extender to all those not satisfied with their size.
Carry - LA, USA
I`ve been using the Vimax Extender for just 12 weeks but the progress is beyond all my expectation. Yeah! My penis has increased in size and also turned out a real engine in bed.
Sean Coleman - UK
BERMINAT HUBUNGI SAYA 017-3559527.
Boleh COD di KL & sebahagian Selangor.
Juga boleh pos, Poslaju free. Bank in dlm a/c Maybank 164388703216 atau CIMB 1443-0072901-52-7 (Mohd Noor Mohd Haniff) lepas tu sms kepada saya nama & alamat penuh ke 017-3559527.
Harga setiap produk Vimax RM329 berserta FREE DIEM Krim & Wild.X untuk lagi berkesan. Tetapi TANPA Freegift tersebut harga Vimax Volume RM260.Vimax Extender RM260, Vimax Pills Rm250
Info :
Vimax Pills,(Warna Brown) http://pillsexpert.com
Vimax Volume,(Warna Brown) http://vimaxvolume.com
Vimax Extender http://vimaxextender.com
*Meningkatkan prestasi seksual, tahan lama, tambah keras, tambah sperm, tambah air mani, tambah kesuburan.
*Membesarkan zakar, Memanjangkan zakar secara berperingkat.
*MAMPU Mengeraskan zakar sehingga 1.5 Jam
*ZAKAR Anda akan BANGUN DULU sebelum ANDA TERJAGA!
*ZAKAR SENANG NAIK! *Menjadikan anda bertenaga seperti KUDA
*Pancutan Air MANI atau KENCING akan lebih LAJU & PUAS
VIMAX ORIGINAL BUATAN CANADA. TANPA SEBARANG KESAN SAMPINGAN. 100% HERBA. VIMAX PILLS WARNA COKLAT KEHIJAUAN
KESAN TAMBAHAN SAIZ ZAKAR AKAN KEKAL WALAUPUN TIDAK LAGI MAKAN VIMAX.
Pilih mana2 produk vimax dari Canada http://pillsexpert.com edaran pengimport tunggal dan SAH di Malaysia, Myidaman.
Tawaran FREE Gift DIEM Krim untuk sebarang produk Vimax edaran Myidaman,
Diem Krim untuk pembesaran zakar, ereksi & tahan lama. Gabungan dgn Vimax akan lagi menjadi. Info lanjut tentang DIEM Krim, layari http://herbapower2u.blogspot.com
Vimax Pills
Vimax Pills Original (Pil Herba Seksual Hebat, Besar & Panjang Zakar import dari canada)
Vimax Produk Yang Diperbuat dari Herba 100%, import dari Canada. Tiada kesan sampingan
* Tiada pantang larang.
Pastikan anda beli dari pembekal rasmi Vimax, Myidaman Enterprise. Hanya Myidaman sahaja pengimport rasmi & sah Vimax Kanada. Elakkan beli jika tiada hologram untuk elakkan risiko tertipu.
Pada Hologram Setiap Botol Mempunyai No Siri (bulatan merah)Yang Unik (Berbeza Diantara Botol Untuk Elakkan Tiruan).
AWAS JGN TERTIPU DGN VIMAX PALSU YG BEWARNA KAPSUL BIRU PUTIH YG JAUH LEBIH MURAH (RM150) KERANA KESANNYA TIDAK SAMA & ADA STEROID. DAN TAKKAN BOLEH TAMBAH SAIZ ZAKAR ANDA TETAPI ADA SIDE EFFECT MCM VIAGRA - BAHAYA JIKA MAKAN SELALU.
ORIGINAL KAMI JUAL 100% HERBA, KAPSUL WARNA BROWN & TAKDE KESAN SAMPINGAN. lihat http://originalvimax.blogspot.com
Rupa Fizikal Vimax : Original/ Tulen VS Tiruan (atau apa yang mereka gelarkan Vimax Asia)
Bilakah keputusan maksimum dapat dilihat ?
MINGGU 4: Dalam beberapa minggu perubahan ketara akan kelihatan di mana keluasan zakar anda dan pembinaan lebih panjang berkekalan
MINGGU 8: Kemudian, selepas sebulan atau dua, anda akan menyaksikan satu perubahan dalam kepanjangan zakar anda dan sekali lagi anda akan perhatikan zakar lebih besar dan lebih tebal.
MINGGU 9+: Perubahan ketara di mana saiz yang lebih panjang dan besar seperti yang anda idamkan dan mimpikan selama ini.
TESTIMONIALS
Testimonial From Ronald D., DE -
1 Inches in Growth in 2 Months
- First of all I would like to thank Vimax for letting me share my story with all of you. My name is Ron and my problem before taking Vimax Pills was being called a "60 SECONDS MAN." I could orgasm in less than a minute and that always kept me from a long-lasting relationship with any woman. Now after taking pills for 2 months I have been making love for as long as 40 minutes. I finally was able to satisfy my partner and I am thinking of proposing to her next month.
Testimonial From Joshua Grant, NV -
2 Inches in Growth in 4 Months
- My problem used to be losing an erection in the middle of a sex act. You can understand how embarrassed I used to get every time, followed by ****** excuses from me of how I had problems at work, or any other BS. My doctor advised me to take prescription drugs and it did help me, but the cost was outrageous. I spent over $500 the last 4 months on prescriptions written by my doctor and deeply regret that I haven't found vimax.com site before. After taking your pills I have seen an increase in my penis length and now I am able to keep my erection throughout the whole sexual act.
Testimonial From Mike Seaward, KY -
-My sex life was really becoming a routine. I was pretty OK with getting it hard. I lasted long enough but I couldn't do it that emotionally tense like I used to when I studied in college. Since then my sexual feelings got gradually dull and every night was just like the previous one. Thanks to Vimax Pills that helped me experience greater sexual pleasure, intensified orgasms and get my honey to the peak of the sexual sensations.
Vimax review and recommendation, by Dr. Mario Dumitrascu, M.D. http://www.vimax.com/vimaxpills/testimonials.html#doc
Vimax Volume
Untuk Menambahkan air mani, kesuburan, menambahkan sperma, pancutan lebih padu & banyak.
Ciri kapsul - Kapsul coklat lutsinar
TESTIMONI
Liam, UK
" I started using Vimax Volume 1 month ago and can say it really works. I have bigger volume of ejaculate and my stamina`s got improved. I`m 55 and my sexual system needs help. Vimax Volume has an overall positive effect on my potency and virility. But what I like even more is that my orgasms are more explosive and long-lasting. Recommend Vimax Volume to all men of my age as an efficient way to make your sexual system healthier and stay a real man in bed. "
Bob Ryan, Australia
" My decision to try Vimax Volume was based on some sexual problems which occurred in my late forties. I realized my virility needed help but couldn`t choose an effective and safe product. I used <removed> and some other products but only with Vimax Volume I felt significant improvements in erection and semen amount. I`ve been taking the pills for about 4 months and my ejaculate has tripled since then! I feel healthier and make sex as often as I want it. "
Christian, USA
" I ordered Vimax Volume because I wanted my climax to be stronger with rich cum shots. Actually I`m more than satisfied with the results after 5 months of using the product. Vimax Volume enhanced the volume and the power of my ejaculations and also made my erection better. My girlfriend says I`m like a real wild animal in bed! Besides stronger erection and increased volume of semen the overall state of my sexual system significantly improved. Never thought before it could be so effective and fast! "
John Wintey, New Zeland
" I was looking for good semen enhancement pills to make my orgasms more powerful and long-lasting when came across Vimax Volume on the net. I just called their support team and got full info about the product, ingredients, expected results and some helpful recommendations. The package came in due time and I started the course. To tell you the truth I was a bit surprised of the quick results and thought about short-term effect of the pills. But I was wrong! Vimax Volume has drastically increased the volume of my sperm and improved my sexual abilities. And my orgasms! Mmm! That`s just fantastic! I`ve never experienced such overflowing and powerful orgasms in my life! "
Vimax Extender
TESTIMONI
Thanks a lot! My dream of having bigger penis has come true with the Vimax Extender. About 4 hours a day during a month was enough to notice a considerable elongation without any painful symptoms. Thanks again to the Vimax team!
Garry Knowles - Toronto, Canada
I got the package just a couple of days after my order and so quick was the result. With the Vimax Extender my penis increased by 3 inches in just a dozen of weeks. Really surprising how it can be so effective for such a short period of time!
Pal Mayers - Nebraska, USA
Decided to try the Vimax Extender to make my cock longer without surgery and it didn`t let me down. Now I`m really happy with my size and no more concerned about mockery in the shower.
Clark Johnes - Australia
Many thank for the tool. Never thought it could be so easy and safe to add 3 inches to my penis length for just 4 months. Recommend the Vimax Extender to all those not satisfied with their size.
Carry - LA, USA
I`ve been using the Vimax Extender for just 12 weeks but the progress is beyond all my expectation. Yeah! My penis has increased in size and also turned out a real engine in bed.
Sean Coleman - UK
BERMINAT HUBUNGI SAYA 017-3559527.
Boleh COD di KL & sebahagian Selangor.
Juga boleh pos, Poslaju free. Bank in dlm a/c Maybank 164388703216 atau CIMB 1443-0072901-52-7 (Mohd Noor Mohd Haniff) lepas tu sms kepada saya nama & alamat penuh ke 017-3559527.
Harga setiap produk Vimax RM329 berserta FREE DIEM Krim & Wild.X untuk lagi berkesan. Tetapi TANPA Freegift tersebut harga Vimax Volume RM260.Vimax Extender RM260, Vimax Pills Rm250
Info :
Vimax Pills,(Warna Brown) http://pillsexpert.com
Vimax Volume,(Warna Brown) http://vimaxvolume.com
Vimax Extender http://vimaxextender.com