BTC USD 84,571.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell VIMAX VOLUME : Boleh COD di KL

mdnor34

CG Top Poster Club
gem
Messages
48,734
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
48,734
Reaction score
413
Points
141
VIMAX Volume - Air Mani Macam Pili Bomba, Lebih Banyak Sperm

Vimax dikilangkan di Canada. Jgn tertipu dgn Vimax Asia, tiada seumpamanya...ia hanyalah produk palsu dari China.

Vimax Volume

Untuk Menambahkan air mani, lebih pekat, kesuburan meningkat, menambahkan sperma, pancutan lebih padu & banyak.

Vimaxvolume-1.jpg
Ciri kapsul - Kapsul lutsinar

Q: What are the benefits from taking Vimax Volume?
A: While using VIMAX VOLUME you will experience 4 major changes in your sex life!
- Experience FULL ejaculation.
- Increased sexual pleasure.
- Harder, longer lasting erection.
- Increased sex drive..

Q: Are the results permanent?
A: Yes.

Q: What are the ingredients of Vimax Volume?
A: Dodder seed (seman Cuscutae), Epimedium Sagittatum 4:1 Ext (bark), Ginkgo Biloba Pwd, Panax Ginseng (root), Tribulus Terestris Powder, Saw Palmetto Pwd, Hawthorne Berry (Fructus Crataegi), Inosine Anhydrous, Avena Sativa Ext 10:1 (Oat Straw Ext), Cayenne Pepper (Fruit) Pwd.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate. Contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, corn, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.

Q: How should i be taking Vimax Volume?
A: Take 1 pill a day in the morning with water. Also if you wish to enhance your sexual performance take 1 pill 30 minutes before sexual activity.

Q: How long does it take to reach best results?
You will start seeing the changes in a few days. The best performance will be achieved after a month of taking Vimax Volume.

Q: Are there any side effects or any other health risks involved by taking Vimax Volume?
A: The answer is NO. Vimax Volume are made from 100% Natural Ingredients. It's a safe herbal formula that doesn't require doctor's prescription.

TESTIMONI

Liam, UK
" I started using Vimax Volume 1 month ago and can say it really works. I have bigger volume of ejaculate and my stamina`s got improved. I`m 55 and my sexual system needs help. Vimax Volume has an overall positive effect on my potency and virility. But what I like even more is that my orgasms are more explosive and long-lasting. Recommend Vimax Volume to all men of my age as an efficient way to make your sexual system healthier and stay a real man in bed. "

Bob Ryan, Australia
" My decision to try Vimax Volume was based on some sexual problems which occurred in my late forties. I realized my virility needed help but couldn`t choose an effective and safe product. I used <removed> and some other products but only with Vimax Volume I felt significant improvements in erection and semen amount. I`ve been taking the pills for about 4 months and my ejaculate has tripled since then! I feel healthier and make sex as often as I want it. "

Christian, USA
" I ordered Vimax Volume because I wanted my climax to be stronger with rich cum shots. Actually I`m more than satisfied with the results after 5 months of using the product. Vimax Volume enhanced the volume and the power of my ejaculations and also made my erection better. My girlfriend says I`m like a real wild animal in bed! Besides stronger erection and increased volume of semen the overall state of my sexual system significantly improved. Never thought before it could be so effective and fast! "

HARGA RM190 Sebotol (30 biji)


Vimax Pills

Vimax Pills Original (Pil Herba Seksual Hebat, Besar & Panjang Zakar import dari canada)

AWAS JGN TERTIPU DGN VIMAX PALSU YG BEWARNA KAPSUL BIRU PUTIH YG JAUH LEBIH MURAH (RM150) KERANA KESANNYA TIDAK SAMA & ADA STEROID. DAN TAKKAN BOLEH TAMBAH SAIZ ZAKAR ANDA TETAPI ADA SIDE EFFECT MCM VIAGRA - BAHAYA JIKA MAKAN SELALU.

ORIGINAL KAMI JUAL 100% HERBA, KAPSUL WARNA BROWN & TAKDE KESAN SAMPINGAN

Rupa Fizikal Vimax : Original/ Tulen VS Tiruan (atau apa yang mereka gelarkan Vimax Asia)

Original20Vimax20Vs20Fake20VImax.jpg


vimaxorivspalsu.jpg


vimax-pills.jpg


Vimax Produk Yang Diperbuat dari Herba 100%, import dari Canada. Tiada kesan sampingan

* Tiada pantang larang.

Apa Vimax dapat melakukan untuk saya?
Memanjangkan zakar sehingga 2 inci dalam masa 3 bulan !
§ Sebahagian besarnya meningkatkan keinginan seks dan stamina anda;
§ pembinaan zakar yang lebih besar, lebih keras;
§ Lebih kukuh dan kepuasan seks yang lebih maksimum;
§ Berhenti pramatang pancutan mani;
§ Rupa zakar anda yang besar dan panjang akan membangkitkan keinginan pasangan anda untuk seks.
§ Darah akan mengalir dengan sempurna ke daerah zakar untuk maksimumkan kekerasan zakar dalam jangka masa yang panjang seperti yang anda mahukan.

Bilakah keputusan maksimum dapat dilihat ?
MINGGU 4: Dalam beberapa minggu perubahan ketara akan kelihatan di mana keluasan zakar anda dan pembinaan lebih panjang berkekalan
MINGGU 8: Kemudian, selepas sebulan atau dua, anda akan menyaksikan satu perubahan dalam kepanjangan zakar anda dan sekali lagi anda akan perhatikan zakar lebih besar dan lebih tebal.
MINGGU 9+: Perubahan ketara di mana saiz yang lebih panjang dan besar seperti yang anda idamkan dan mimpikan selama ini.

TESTIMONIALS

Testimonial From Ronald D., DE -
1 Inches in Growth in 2 Months
- First of all I would like to thank Vimax for letting me share my story with all of you. My name is Ron and my problem before taking Vimax Pills was being called a "60 SECONDS MAN." I could orgasm in less than a minute and that always kept me from a long-lasting relationship with any woman. Now after taking pills for 2 months I have been making love for as long as 40 minutes. I finally was able to satisfy my partner and I am thinking of proposing to her next month.

Testimonial From Joshua Grant, NV -
2 Inches in Growth in 4 Months
- My problem used to be losing an erection in the middle of a sex act. You can understand how embarrassed I used to get every time, followed by ****** excuses from me of how I had problems at work, or any other BS. My doctor advised me to take prescription drugs and it did help me, but the cost was outrageous. I spent over $500 the last 4 months on prescriptions written by my doctor and deeply regret that I haven't found vimax.com site before. After taking your pills I have seen an increase in my penis length and now I am able to keep my erection throughout the whole sexual act.

HARGA RM190 Sebotol (30 biji)


Vimax Extender - alat regangan utk meluruskan, membesar & memanjangkan zakar

table-im.gif


TESTIMONI

Thanks a lot! My dream of having bigger penis has come true with the Vimax Extender. About 4 hours a day during a month was enough to notice a considerable elongation without any painful symptoms. Thanks again to the Vimax team!

Garry Knowles - Toronto, Canada

I got the package just a couple of days after my order and so quick was the result. With the Vimax Extender my penis increased by 3 inches in just a dozen of weeks. Really surprising how it can be so effective for such a short period of time!

Pal Mayers - Nebraska, USA

Decided to try the Vimax Extender to make my cock longer without surgery and it didn`t let me down. Now I`m really happy with my size and no more concerned about mockery in the shower.

Clark Johnes - Australia

Many thank for the tool. Never thought it could be so easy and safe to add 3 inches to my penis length for just 4 months. Recommend the Vimax Extender to all those not satisfied with their size.

Sean Coleman - UK


BERMINAT HUBUNGI SAYA 017-3559527.

Boleh COD di KL & sebahagian Selangor.

Juga boleh pos, Poslaju free. Bank in dlm a/c Maybank 164388703216 atau CIMB 7013497994 atau Public Bank 49764626-18 (Mohd Noor Mohd Haniff) lepas tu sms kepada saya nama & alamat penuh ke 017-3559527..



Harga lelong RM190 utk Vimax Pil, juga RM190 Vimax Volume. Vimax Extender RM190.
 
Last edited:
nak air byk? pancutan deras? lebih pekat? lebih sperma...
dptkan vimax volume...
 
nak air byk? boleh ulang 2-3 round? pancutan deras? lebih pekat? lebih sperma...
dptkan vimax volume... kesan kekal
 
nak air byk? boleh ulang 2-3 round? pancutan deras? lebih pekat? lebih sperma...
dptkan vimax volume... kesan kekal
 
air byk tu
 
jgn banjir sudahlerr............:))

kang tak pasal2 kena cuci tilam tu...:D
 
KKM approval?

dah hantar KKM...tgh tunggu approval...biasanya kapsul impot akan makan masa....setahun lebih dptlah..
bahan2 semua herba...buktinya takde kesan sampingan - tak pening, jantung tak berdebar, tekak xkering, bdn tak terlalu panas. ini semua tanda2 kalau ada sildenafil tapi vimax bebas dari benda2 mcmtu..
 
Back
Top
Log in Register