Mar 25, 2010 #41 Fareed Adaboy Freshie Messages 44 Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Points 6 akunobita said: boss. mcm mana? Click to expand... Evening.. I called you this evening but no response from you.. I'll call you back tomorrow morning.. Thanks..
akunobita said: boss. mcm mana? Click to expand... Evening.. I called you this evening but no response from you.. I'll call you back tomorrow morning.. Thanks..
Mar 25, 2010 #42 akunobita Super Active Member Messages 6,825 Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 6,825 Reaction score 108 Points 73 Fareed Adaboy said: Evening.. I called you this evening but no response from you.. I'll call you back tomorrow morning.. Thanks.. Click to expand... oh. bos yg call tadi rupanya. saya call balik. tak dptlah bos nombor tersebut.
Fareed Adaboy said: Evening.. I called you this evening but no response from you.. I'll call you back tomorrow morning.. Thanks.. Click to expand... oh. bos yg call tadi rupanya. saya call balik. tak dptlah bos nombor tersebut.
Mar 28, 2010 #43 Que Fun Poster Messages 153 Joined Dec 18, 2009 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Points 10 College student blh x take part 4 this job ?
Mar 29, 2010 #44 KilangCetak Active+ Member Messages 4,444 Joined Apr 14, 2008 Messages 4,444 Reaction score 29 Points 35 Fareed Adaboy said: Evening.. I called you this evening but no response from you.. I'll call you back tomorrow morning.. Thanks.. Click to expand... bro, nnt kalau ada project call no ni ye...012-6596001...no lama sudah tada...
Fareed Adaboy said: Evening.. I called you this evening but no response from you.. I'll call you back tomorrow morning.. Thanks.. Click to expand... bro, nnt kalau ada project call no ni ye...012-6596001...no lama sudah tada...
Mar 29, 2010 #45 Fareed Adaboy Freshie Messages 44 Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Que said: College student blh x take part 4 this job ? Click to expand... Morning Anyone can join.. Just PM ur Nick Name & Contact.. I'll call 2 get ur details.. Thz
Que said: College student blh x take part 4 this job ? Click to expand... Morning Anyone can join.. Just PM ur Nick Name & Contact.. I'll call 2 get ur details.. Thz
Apr 1, 2010 #46 Fareed Adaboy Freshie Messages 44 Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Morning.. Thanks 2 those already leave ur cntact.. I'll keep u posted latest info..:-h
Apr 6, 2010 #47 shark1006 Fun Poster Messages 228 Joined Oct 14, 2008 Messages 228 Reaction score 1 Points 15 saya dh pm...
Apr 6, 2010 #48 payaluas Junior Member Messages 64 Joined Mar 1, 2010 Messages 64 Reaction score 3 Points 11 Salam Fareed, I'm interested for the job as fieldwork interviewer in Penang. Below are my details : 1. Name : Nizam 2. HP No : 0132985220 3. Location : Penang ( Kedah and Perak also can ) 4. Experience : Yes I'm eager to get this job and work with you..pls consider my application
Salam Fareed, I'm interested for the job as fieldwork interviewer in Penang. Below are my details : 1. Name : Nizam 2. HP No : 0132985220 3. Location : Penang ( Kedah and Perak also can ) 4. Experience : Yes I'm eager to get this job and work with you..pls consider my application
Apr 6, 2010 #49 StanNero Super Active Member Messages 7,435 Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 7,435 Reaction score 164 Points 73 Weekend for data entry boleh x? I mean work only at saturday and sunday
Apr 6, 2010 #50 man_spaq Super Active Member Messages 5,865 Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 5,865 Reaction score 16 Points 65 i dah pm kat u