BTC USD 85,223.2 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Vacancy (NSTP) - Fieldwork Interviewer or Data Entry

tt dah pm details. kalo this project x boleh next time pun ok... confirm aku taip laju nya....
 
Morning guys..:D

..Anyone else wanna join NSTP?..
..Expanse ur potential & career here..


Let's join us:-h
 
data entry tu cam bminat je.. bile nak start project nie ?
 
data entry tu cam bminat je.. bile nak start project nie ?

.incoming Fieldwork will be on 24 March - 28 March..
..assuming that Data Entry will be on 29 March - 31 March..
..Anyhow,I'll confirm the exact date later..
..em,just PM ur nick name & contact, so that I'll call to ask ur availability..

Thz..:)
 
bape bayaran gajinya?
 
Hye Guys...:D

If u guys stil interested 2 join us in NSTP,..
just PM me ur Nick Name & Contact,..
later I'll call & explain 2 U later,..


Thz..:-h
 
Back
Top
Log in Register