BTC USD 82,775.7 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Turtlesfx Learn how to trade

Ten years of experience does not mean I am invincible. It only means that I have some experience under my belt. That's all.
 
Just to give an example of how I make a trade. EURAUD Daily chart. You can see that I have marked in the Support and Resistance levels. I have yet to enter. Waiting for the perfect moment.
 

Attachments

  • 16.8 KB Views: 60
After 10 years of learning, I begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Bila kita bercakap pasal Support and Resistance, kita bercakap pasal Candle Sticks. Bila kita bercakap pasal Fibonacci, kita bercakap pasal Support and Resistance.
 
Weekend is an important time for a trader. This is when the trader analyses what happened last week.
 
Last edited:

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.83070
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register