BTC USD 83,025.8 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Turtlesfx Learn how to trade

Price at the Support zone. A handsome reward indeed had I kept my position until today Dec31st 2019. EURAUD Daily chart.
 

Attachments

  • 17.3 KB Views: 48
EURAUD Daily chart. Price dropped from the Level of Resistance zone..The Trend is sideways. The only thing that is not there is Candlestick pattern..
 

Attachments

The Price struggling at the intermediate Support and Resistance Level. No Candlestick pattern. Time to sit on my hands and wait.
 

Attachments

EURAUD Daily. Mother Bar Inside Bar and another Inside Bar and Candlestick Spike Low. Good for going down but happening at the wrong Lwvwl. I am going to sit out on this one.
 

Attachments

I have under estimated the strength of the buyers. Now floating. At the place I opened my post might become a new support.
 

Attachments

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register