BTC USD 82,241.9 Gold USD 4,118.74
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Trading GBP/USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, I think 1.5665 is the top.Maybe maximum it could reach 1.5720. But after that, I believe it will go down.
My target is 1.52--.
JMHO.
 
Last edited:
For now, I think 1.5665 is the top.Maybe maximum it could reach 1.5720. But after that, I believe it will go down.
My target is 1.52--.
JMHO.
 
For now, I think 1.5665 is the top.Maybe maximum it could reach 1.5720. But after that, I believe it will go down.
My target is 1.52--.
JMHO.

You got it right on Friday :)cgrock:)cgrock

Hopefully you're right again this time
 
For now, I think 1.5665 is the top.Maybe maximum it could reach 1.5720. But after that, I believe it will go down.
My target is 1.52--.
JMHO.

we have same view here..:D

still have a bearish bias on GU..but i would change my bias if gu can close above 5640 on daily..target 5850..

Just IMHO :D
 
Sell stop GU @1.5512
TP 20-30 pips only
 
Breakout session trade

Sell stop GU @1.5512
TP 20-30 pips only

Buy stop GU @1.5601
TP 20 pips only
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11828
USD / JPY
158.231
GBP / USD
1.32015
USD / CHF
0.83397
USD / CAD
1.42653
EUR / JPY
176.946
AUD / USD
0.69421
Back
Top
Log in Register