BTC USD 83,025.8 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Trading GBP/USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully cari low untuk retrace bullish....:)

rsnya top kt 1.5535 valid..naik tu utk retrace pastu cari new low kt 1.52++.just my 2 cent :">
 
rsnya top kt 1.5535 valid..naik tu utk retrace pastu cari new low kt 1.52++.just my 2 cent :">

I agree with you
But as I said, sometimes I like to be a contrarian :)
So..better dun follow me this time :p
 
Kurang ngerti bahasa malay nih,pak

Cakap bahasa english aja ya.
Apa tadi maksud awak? :))



i just want to say.. thank you. i got some pip...

fuh...i should stick with my sell.. coz its go deeper.... :P
 
Last edited:
Horray...GU already up
hope it will touch 1.56++++
:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register