BTC USD 82,607.4 Gold USD 4,124.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Trading GBP/USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
or if you cannot wait the breakout, you may try
Sell Limit at 1.5567, SL 30 pips
TP 1.5528
Cancel the order if it reach the target price before hitting the sell price

Good Luck :)
 
Sorry cannot post the chart. I use a special indicator, no TA. It is a breakout indicator. You will not find it free :)
So far the indicator has 80% winning probability, target 20-30 pips only.

80% winning probability, got SL, i consider it;s a good method ( just my 2 cents).
thx for sharing ur signal nways. keep it up and hv a nice day. :D
 
TP

Now you may sell.
price now at 1.5505
TP 1.5470
 
hi bro, berapa harga indicator tu kalau ada member yg berminat nak subscribe?
 
praise God, till now all the calls are accurate :)
SELL STOP 1.5439, TP 15-20 pips only

at 11 pm (Malaysia time,) I will give the buy stop call.
 
hi bro, berapa harga indicator tu kalau ada member yg berminat nak subscribe?

Sorry,already forgot where I bought it :D
But you can find some good n useful indicators at www.ibfx.com

But dun worry, I will post the signal for you :)

God blesses your day, bro
 
I believe Gold will go nuts. It will probably touch $1650-$1800 on mid february 2011.
So..buy physical gold is my advice.
And I think gold have finished the correction. Just my 2 cents.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12078
USD / JPY
158.207
GBP / USD
1.32250
USD / CHF
0.83293
USD / CAD
1.42294
EUR / JPY
177.315
AUD / USD
0.69624
Back
Top
Log in Register