BTC USD 82,904.9 Gold USD 4,118.34
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Time Frame mana ni..?

I would agree that trading with mobile application is very convenient as you can executed your trades from any spot on Earth. But, for any sort of technical analysis and charting mobile applications are not quite good, which is normal, as they dont have significant graphic capabilities
 
trading with a mobile is for me something not real. Follow the market, news, etc. - Yes, it’s convenient. But closing deals is not entirely.
 
I have no time frame in trading. 90% of my trading is intraday, and when I have a desire I can trade at any other time of the day, it all depends on the mood and situation on the market.
 
Bergantung kepada trading personality seseorang trader itu.

Kalau trader itu full-time trader boleh guna timeframe H1 dan M15. Scalping pada waktu London Open.

Tapi kalau trader itu ada keje maka sesuai guna D1 dan H4. Trade secara swing.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13647
USD / JPY
157.143
GBP / USD
1.32507
USD / CHF
0.83171
USD / CAD
1.41664
EUR / JPY
179.049
AUD / USD
0.70194
Back
Top
Log in Register